What's new

Which Amp? Outlaw M200*7 vs Sherbourn 2100/7 vs other? (1 Viewer)

Harlan B

Grip
I don't mind looking silly.

Some people prefer a fixed pricing scheme.

(Saturn Owners).

But I don't; and the sad thing is there really WAS opportunity for negotiation...

As you indicate the M200's do give you a discount for the more you buy... Which I didn't know when I called.

But they were so hung up on "NOT Negotiating"... we never got around to the fact I wanted M200.. and they DO have a bulk buy discount.

Harlan

Jaime B

Stunt Coordinator
Harlan:

Stop justifying your purchase decision. You made a very good choice, from the midrange - up, the Sherbourne is sweeter, more musical than your other option. Albeit, at a higher price ( no free lunches...). The ATI and the Outlaw supposedly come from the same factory ( ATI, in California). I don't know about the Sherbourne, but even if it came out of the same place, it has a (slightly) different design, and more importantly, its sound is discernibly different from the other two. ENJOY.

I'm going with a Rotel 1075 to hook to my Yamaha DSP-A1, it is just musically enchanting on two channels, and better than the internal amps on movies ( by a good margin).

Everyone has his/her sonic preferences.

Be Happy...

JaimeB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WHixson
Recent bookmarks