What's new

where to audition svs in new york? (1 Viewer)

jack w

Agent
Ive heard alot of good things about svs subwoofers , but it seems they are an internet based company.
How can i listen to one of them before i purchase?

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
You can buy one and test it in YOUR home, and only be out the shipping costs.

You can also see if someone in NY responds here, or go to audioenvy.com and see if there are people signed up near you.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Call Ron at SVS and give him your room measurments and info and he will advise you on the right sub to get. He will NOT over sell you. The man is a piller of intregrity. Once you get it home and hooked up you will #1 : wonder how you ever lived without it before
#2 : never even consider sending it back....

I guarantee it!
Mike

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
What mike said is also a great idea.

That's what I did after listening to 1-2k retail subs and deciding i HAD to have that kind of bass. Boy did I get it. For under $600 too...

:emoji_thumbsup:

It doesn't hurt to hear one first to assure yourself. Still, the SVS drooling that goes on on all the forums is *not* misplaced....

I only remember one fellow on the forums who returned an SVS, but it was because it wasn't "boomy" like a boombox car. If you know good bass going in you'll be blown away. If you've only heard boomy stereos, you may be a little dissappointed at first until you get a bass education.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks