What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (7 Viewers)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Saturday 3/8
Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Sunday 3/9
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Terminator 4: Salvation

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I watched the Thunderbolt & Lightfoot BD this morning. It's an excellent presentation. The Agony and the Ecstasy BD is in for a viewing later today after I see 300: Rise of an Empire.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Friday The Hunger Games and Catching Fire

Sat Kicking back with 90's Gamera Trilogy, you will believe a terrapin can fly!

looking at 300 for Sunday,

if I can talk the wife into going to see Rise of an Empire

John Maher_289910

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Maher
Watched the Blu-ray of 1988's HAIRSPRAY. Like a fine wine, it gets better with age. Such a funny film, perfect cast, wonderful tunes and dancing. The musical version just pales by comparison, to me. Nothing spectacular about how it looks or sounds on Blu, but nothing wrong with it, either. Love this movie.

Jeff Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Brooks
We watched "Dallas Buyers Club" last night. This is a really good movie. I see why the acting awards were won. The writing and Jennifer Garner were good, as well.
I'm going to give "Children of Men" another go later today, as an ode to Cuaron. I hope I like it better than I did the first time.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Jeff Brooks said:
I'm going to give "Children of Men" another go later today, as an ode to Cuaron. I hope I like it better than I did the first time.
I find , the more I see it, the more I like it, but then I liked it in the theater as well.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just finished watching AMERICAN BEAUTY.

Have not watched it since 2000.

Had forgotten what an incredibly frackin' great movie this was.

Wow. What a great time I had with this.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My "weekend" is actually Monday-Wednesday, so that means just a few more hours of work left, and then it's movie time!

I just finished blowing through all the Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes films, so was thinking I might wrap that up with "The Great Mouse Detective".

Other than that, it's wide open at this point. Might scroll up to steal some ideas!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Just a little change to my earlier comment: Grand Budapest Hotel wasn't playing, so it was 300 instead. And The Green instead of Mysterious Skin.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Once again, free time available will be determined by what comes in the mail to review.

Last weekend, I did get to The Black Hole on the old non-anamorphic DVD (what a terrible ending; I had forgotten how misbegotten it was) and Ship of Fools.

This weekend, time permitting, I'd like to definitely get to Rooster Cogburn which I haven't seen in ages.

Blu_rayfan66

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hugh S.
'Blue Is The Warmest Colour' and 'The Counsellor' (Extended Cut) for me this weekend.
DSC02014.JPG

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
going to give Fleisher Classic featuring Gulliver's Travels a full complete second spin this weekend,

watched the feature film the other day, and well, too much extra stuff on that disc to take care of before I went to work, so I hope to get to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks