What's new

What's a good price on a Denon 2802/3802? (1 Viewer)

Kyle_Y

Stunt Coordinator
What are the best prices you have seen for the Denon 2802 and 3802's? My dealers insits that he can't go below $720 for a 2802, but I have heard people saying that they have gotten 3802's for $800, is this true, from an authorized dealer? I was thinking maybe $650 for a 2802 is good, or can I gow lower? A rep from listenup.com said the lowest they could go was $720, so I was a bit disappointed.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Hi Kyle, i dont think your gonna get very low prices from an authorized dealer.
When the 3801 came out, i got it for $870 when everyone else wanted $1200.
My "non-authorized" dealer is great and offers a store warranty, so im not concerned. And its worked flawlessly.

If you're into internet shopping at all, I think you could get a 3802 for under $750 w/ shipping. I went to "yahoo shopping" typed in Denon AVR-3802 and got a handfull of websites with their individual prices listed next to their name. I like going there to get a feel for what a product's going rate is. Some companies there are selling it for $699+shipping.

BUT..not everyone likes buying things online..for whatever reason. A site on Yahoo is most probably legit and secure, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. Plus you don't normally have to deal with any taxes when buying things online. However, buying something from a local vendor has its advantages too...but normally costs more.

I'd recommend you research the cost online. I'm sure you could save quite a bit of $$$.

Sanjay H

Agent
I bought the Denon 2802 more than a month ago from Brandsmart who is an authorized dealer for $620.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
The 2802 is Link Removed and I think they're authorized, but I'm not 100% sure.
luck,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks