What's new

What TV series are in your DVD collection? (1 Viewer)

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Here are most of the series I have on DVD only:

The Twilight Zone (entire original series from the excellent Definitive Collection disc season sets and the first season of the 1980s series)

The Outer Limits (first season only of both the 1960s and 1990s series. I have some additional episodes from the new series too.)

Hawaii Five-O (First season. The 2nd season is scheduled for a late July release).

GUNSMOKE (various 1/2 hour and 1 hour black & white episodes, color episodes from CBS Video collections including the 50th Anniversary set. I also have many of the 1960s black & white 1 hour episodes off-air from The Westerns Channel.

Have Gun Will Travel (first 2 seasons, and eventually I'll buy the third. Season 4, 5, and 6 are still not available.)

Danger Man (the entire series -- 86 episodes 1/2 hour & 1 hour.
A.k.a. "Secret Agent". I got this at half-price last month for $75).

The Prisoner (all 17 of them)

The Saint (all of the 1st season and much of the 2nd season B & W. I haven't gotten around to buying the color episodes yet. Here in the USA a number of episodes from the middle seasons are missing, but I've seen them all before in TV reruns)

Alfred Hitchcock Presents (first season only, but planning to buy the second and beyond)

The Wild Wild West (First season 40th Anniversary edition....even though it was 41 years in 2006. Robert Conrad did a few commentaries on this set, but there are no commentaries on the 2nd season set....which I'm soon buying.)

Naked City (about 32 episodes of the hour-long version, Seasons 2, 3, and 4 only).

KOJAK (first season only)

COLUMBO (entire original 1970s series -- all 7 seasons)

The Rockford Files (first 2 seasons, but I'll soon be buying the 3rd and later the 4th)

WISEGUY (about half of the 75 episodes, discontinued due to music clearance problems and also low sales)

The X-Files (entire series --- 9 years of the more affordable re-released DVD sets)

The Lone Gunmen (entire series -- 13 episodes)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (entire series -- 144 episodes in one box set).

Angel (first season only....so far, but I saw them all in first run)

The Red Skelton Show (various collections of 1/2 hour episodes from the 1950s and early 1960s, two 1 hour kinescopes from the The Red Skelton Hour from 1964-1965, and a couple of 1 hour color taped episodes in original form from 1968-1969 -- one with guest John Wayne).

The Jackie Gleason Show (a.k.a. The Color Honeymooners) -- First 9 episodes from the fall of 1966.

The Phil Silvers Show (18 episodes, audio commentaries, and lots of extras from the 4 seasons.)

Get Smart (The entire series in one telephone booth shaped box set, this set has more special features than you can shake a shoe phone at!). :cool:

Monty Python's Flying Circus (entire series in one 18 disc box set that also includes one of their stage shows and two reunion specials).

Fawlty Towers (entire series -- 12 episodes)

Sledge Hammer! (entire series -- two seasons)

The Chappelle Show (first 2 seasons only)

The Best of MATCH GAME (about 30 episodes of the classic game show in the set)

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I never looked at that particular topic until just now, Scott. Thanks. :)

But since I already got this one started, here are some more I forgot to list this morning:

I SPY (entire series)

The Streets of San Francisco (2 hour pilot and first 13 episodes)

The Greatest American Hero (entire series in the 3 season sets)

The Dick Cavett Show (all DVD releases so far....except for the Ray Charles episodes)

The Richard Pryor Show (entire series -- only 4 episodes)

In Living Color (entire series)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks