What's new

What is the STRANGEST thing you've seen people do while they are driving? (1 Viewer)

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
While they are driving? Quite hard to stand up

I've seen a driver while DRIVING THAT IS. Watching a dvd on a mobile dvd player.

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
I remember reading an article about a local safety blitz where the police ticketed a lady for steering with her knees while eating cereal from a bowl, with milk and everything.

But nothing beats the knight.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
While they are driving? Quite hard to stand up
Oh hell, I've stood up in my car a few times ;) It's not that hard, you are just standing up at a backwards angle.. lay the seat back to a good bit, use the back to support you, and stand (or half stand, as it were)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Until not long ago, BJ's were a frequent entertainment when on any trip that lasted more than an hour. This was usually on the interstate during the day. We seldom noticed anyone noticing us..... but who the hell cared..... all they actually saw was me with a big grin on my face!!!! That lasted until we had a baby and he started staying awake to see why we were in such good moods after a trip.........

But the strangest thing I ever witnessed was in Jackson, Tenn, on 45 bypass; noticed a couple in a small sports car, the guy driving and leaning to his right, the girl kinda wiggling or something..... when I passed them, it was apparent, from the look on her face, she was getting a great hand job.........:D

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
One time on the highway I saw a guy driving his convertible and his head was higher than the window to look out of so it was hard to drive for him I guess.

Another time I saw a guy brushing his teeth and flossing while driving

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
But the strangest thing I ever witnessed was in Jackson, Tenn, on 45 bypass; noticed a couple in a small sports car, the guy driving and leaning to his right, the girl kinda wiggling or something..... when I passed them, it was apparent, from the look on her face, she was getting a great hand job.........
I thought that was you. I was too busy to wave. Sorry.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I thought that was you. I was too busy to wave. Sorry.
LOL........

I was gonna say THAT was me you saw weaving on the interstate too..... but I'm sure it wasn't as I had plenty of practice NOT to weave during.........

John.... what part of RURAL West Tenn are you in...?

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
O.K. WTF. Just remember this was done by a professional driver on the closest thing to a closed course, it was a very rural road at night.
The man was sitting on the passenger side. The woman was sitting on him, facing him. They are in full contact, if you know what I mean...
Got that?
He then reaches over, starts the vehicle, steering with left hand, gas with left foot, drives on down the road.
You can only do this with a bench seat, no console.

;)

If you had seen this, I'm pretty sure you would have said it was the STRANGEST thing you've seen people do while they are driving.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Actually, Henry, I would have thought that someone was too much of a The Chase fan! :)

Donny,

I did live in NE Madison County, almost in Blue Goose. Then moved to Milan for about 5 years. Now I live in Arlington.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
John,
For me The Chase is a 1966 Marlon Brando film, but I've found there is a The Chase (1994) with Charlie Sheen that I guess I now have to rent on VHfuckingS to see what you're alluding to.

Thanks.

Henri

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks