What's new

What happened to 'Sin City' on Blu-Ray? (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I've never seen the extended version. I believe this is the theatrical version. The film's sequence was:

"The Man" prologue
Start of Willis's Cop story
Marv's story
Dwight's and the gals' story
End of Willis's story
"The Man" epilogue

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
If there's just one feature-length movie on the disc, then it's almost certainly the theatrical version. That sequence certainly matches the sequence of the theatrical release.

The "extended" DVD version actually contained the four stories as separate segments, individually accessed from the main menu.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Okay, your description confirms it. It's the theatrical version because there is no way to access the individual stories from the main menu.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member

Excellent, Robert!

Hope you enoy them. I had a blast! My friend and co-worker is an extra in FDTD in the titty twister. He's the guy with a saddle on his shoulders with a girl "riding" him. Has a couple of shots and one where Clooney looks at him and rolls his eyes.

htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert

Disney don't own Sin City and From Dusk To Dawn in Canada - the rights are owned by Alliance Films.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I had Sin City on my Amazon Shopping list. I noticed today that it now says it is no longer available.

What is the deal?

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I think this title is on severe backorder via Amazon.ca, though. I received an email from them stating my order is scheduled to arrive sometime in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks