What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What Films Are this Pics From? (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I'm sorting through some of my stuff and was trying to work out which films (possibly TV shows if they got mixed up) these pics are from?

More to be added soon

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

MLamarre

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Lamarre
I think the first one is from one of the Final Destination films.

The second one is Pitch Black.

The third one is Blade.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
From post #4, the top one looks like "Dracula 2000" and the third one might be "Eraser".

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
not technically film but any idea who these animated wrestlers are supposed to be?

BillyFeldman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Billy Feldman
What is the purpose of this thread - really. I've seen some doozies here, but this takes the cake. Let's all just post random screencaps and ask what they're from for apparently no reason whatsoever.

Porfirio

Second Unit
Originally Posted by nikkif99uk

not technically film but any idea who these animated wrestlers are supposed to be?

"The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith & "The Native American" Tatanka.

Originally Posted by nikkif99uk

This is from the television series, "First Wave" which aired on the Sci-Fi (aka Syfy) Channel

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Cool thanks guys I was looking through some old pics and trying to work out what they are and also if they were on dvd with the exception of the wrestlers and those 3 guys lol. I must buy the Black Cauldron on DVD

SteveGL

Auditioning
The flaming queen in the hat, sunglasses and apron is Jason Alexander in "Love! Valor! Compassion!" And "flaming queen" isn't a perjorative in this case. That's how the character is written. Nathan Lane played the part in the stage production and he used to bring the house down in that scene when he eventually turned around and you realized the apron was ALL he was wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks