What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What Do You Suppose is Coming Next Month? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
So do I, and I'm bummed it’s the first time since 2011 that I won’t be there, and this point I am even doubtful I’ll get to watch the keynote live, never mind the afternoon session.
I haven’t watched a livestreams in six years; pesky job. :) And I have to tell my wife not to ruin the reveals for me as she’s already heard all the news during the day, before I get home and can start catching up.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You know what? Just an iMac speed bump would be OK for me. I'd be able to get what I want for less.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Jason Snell mulls on what might be attention:

“After more than 20 years of going to Apple developer conferences, you’d think that I’d have this down cold, but the fact is that Apple is always changing, and every time you think you’ve got its playbook figured out, it changes again. Regardless, here are some big ideas and trends that I think are the most likely ones for Apple to use on stage next Monday at the WWDC 2018 keynote.”

https://www.macworld.com/article/32...-trends-apple-is-most-likely-to-showcase.html

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I hope they figure out how to implement iCloud Messages on WatchOS pretty soon. That’s the one that needs it most.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Airpod stocks have dried up. Current guess is that a refresh is coming with the wireless charger bundled in.
An updated macbook was spotted on Geekbench. Doesn't guarantee a refresh but when it has happened before it was exactly that.
https://appleinsider.com/articles/1...o-with-intels-powerful-six-core-core-i7-8750h

Personally I still think this is gonna be hardware light and we will spend 2 hours talking about OS and iWork updates, hope I am wrong.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
At the keynote, Tim just said (about 15 minutes ago) that today was "all about software". So, it doesn't look like there will be any hardware announcements today.

I stopped watching. Much easier to just read the synopsis on website once it's all over.

Mark

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I was afraid of that, and it sucks. The entire Mac line is aged too far. Well, like I said earlier, I'll be content with just a speed bump on iMacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks