What's new

What are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Lol, good luck with that. When you 'beat' the game proper, you are like 10% done with the collectibles...

Yeah, there's the dark side of the moon levels to still unlock, but calling them 'fun' is very subjective... :laugh:

I love getting the Mario 64 Castle level.
Yeah the first dark side of the moon battles kind of turned me off haha. When the extra content is basically the same things you've already done a bunch of times, only even harder and with no narrative, I lose interest since it starts to feel like homework.

I may go back to it, but I'm now itching to play Super Mario RPG :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'm addicted to Balatro. Don't let the fact that it's been described as a "deck-building poker roguelike" dissuade you. Despite it being about playing poker hands, it's NOT poker. You can play strange joker cards (there are 150 in total) for various effects, or increase the value of hands or abilities using tarot and planet cards.

It reminds me a little of Slay the Spire in terms of the depth of its strategy and appeal. The game has no microtransactions and is out for PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC.
This sounds cool. I'll check it out when it hits a sale, not that it's crazy expensive.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I am doing the retro gaming Arcade 1up thing right now. I purchased and built the Star Wars Kit from arcade 1up. Also purchased namco midway Ms pac man kit with 11 games included as well as the Joust Legacy build kit.

Also I’ve purchased the Madden 24, NBA 2k24 and NHL 24 for my PS 5

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I moved on to Super Mario RPG remake on the Switch and am absolutely loving it. Not the most difficult RPG I've ever played, but that just means it feels balanced without having to grind. I have the first 4 or 5 stars already, and just really enjoy exploring and what not.
I understand the Paper Mario games spring off from this one but change up the combat, but I'm gonna give 'em a go eventually as well. The first one on the N64 is on the Switch Online.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks