What's new

Well, Spears Has Officially Lost It (2 Viewers)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Talentless, trashy, whatever, this is a human being that clearly needs help.

I'm not a fan of hers, particularly now that I don't even like to look at her anymore, but I would hope someone that is close to her can help her get her life back on track.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Maybe all those tweens who bought her crappy musak years ago and have now grown a little wiser are saying to themselves: "what the hell was I thinking ?"
You gotta think Howard K Stern is a bit less (fake) unhappy today. Media attention refocused for a second.
Timberlake is like...damn, I knew I sold that stock when it peaked !

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

How about Madonna and Michael Jackson? What have they done lately? Yet they continue to garner the same kind of tabloid attention. I wonder if Britney will still be making these types of headlines in another 20 to 25 years?!

And people, if you haven't checked lately, Madonna and Michael Jackson are only about a year away from turning 50! :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Now she's feeling a draft at both ends. :)

I think she's about 5 minutes away from, shall we say, "booking a room at the Hard Rock".

:D

Joe

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Sorry, no Britney Spears tickets are available at this time.

Where does the money come from?
Typically, artists don't make much on record sales, they need to tour to bring in coin.
There can't be a whole lot of Britney Spears lunchboxes selling.
Where does the money come from?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The thing with Britney is, no matter HOW bad she gets, all she needs to do is take some time off, clean herself up, get in shape (which is real easy for her to do) and then make a come back and she'll be just as strong as she ever was.

Just like Mike Tyson...If he can make a comeback after the shit he did, who's to say that anyone else can't. ;)

Buzz Foster

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
She's behind the curve. I started shaving my head (yes, I have a full head of growing hair) last year so my motorcycle helmet wouldn't mess it up. I dare say that mine looks better than hers. :laugh:

But hey, maybe she's going to start riding a motorcycle, and couldn't bear the thought of a helmet messing up those blonde tresses.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, I can't speak to MJ, but at least Madonna still has an active career. Just wrapped up a sold-out world tour and was NBC's featured "Thanksgiving concert" in 11/06, last studio album released in November 2005 (certified Platinum), last live album/DVD released about two weeks ago.

As opposed to MJ who keeps announcing all these collaborations and charity singles that never materialize. I can't remember the last time I saw him perform musically.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
She looks kinda hot bald, if you ask me...

However, she certainly seems to have done it as a cry for help/attention, which I hope she receives before it's too late. I'm not a fan of her music or acting, but, like Anna Nicole Smith, she doesn't deserve this kind of misery. She really doesn't seem to have anyone who gives a damn.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

right, it wasnt the baldness that kept her from being popluar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks