What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9-17-2013 (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Target cartwheel discount? 5% card discount. Credit card? Do tell.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Tino said:
Target cartwheel discount? 5% card discount. Credit card?Do tell.

http://cartwheel.target.com/

And if you sign up for a Target Credit Card or Debit Card, you automatically get 5% off on any purchase at the register (when you pay using the card).

And, with regard to World War Z...there is also a $2 coupon included in the Star Trek: Inside Darkness.

There. I told. :biggrin:

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
The coupon that came in Star Trek Into Darkness says it is a "Target Coupon" as opposed to a "Manufacturer's Coupon." It states in the fine print that only one of each type of coupon can be used, therefore I would wonder whether the cartwheel coupon can be used at the same time, since it is a target coupon as well. I would like to hear if anyone is successful using both coupons at the same time. Of course the Target Redcard 5% always applies.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Mike Frezon said:
Sign up here for special store coupons from Target: http://cartwheel.target.com/ And if you sign up for a Target Credit Card or Debit Card, you automatically get 5% off on any purchase at the register (when you pay using the card). And, with regard to World War Z...there is also a $2 coupon included in the Star Trek: Inside Darkness. There. I told. :biggrin:
Thanks Mike!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
The Amazon link for "The Wolf Man" links to "Escape from Zahrain."
Sigh. It is now fixed.

I'm really at a loss as to how this is happening. Gremlins maybe?

Anyway, I really appreciate the posts pointing this stuff out. If nothing else, it lets me know that the links are getting used by people. I've always wondered about that. :thumbsup:

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
The good news with the Target promotions, World War Z 3D: $24.99-2.50 (cartwheel) - 2.00 (star trek coupon) - 1.02 (Redcard) = $19.47.The bad news: No bonus book with 3D version.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
DennisBassi said:
The good news with the Target promotions, World War Z 3D: $24.99-2.50 (cartwheel) - 2.00 (star trek coupon) - 1.02 (Redcard) = $19.47.The bad news: No bonus book with 3D version.
Exactly

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
DennisBassi said:
Check again. My store just got a bunch in with the book.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
A couple of release week specials at Costco (discount good thru 9/21):

$17.99 World War Z (BR/DVD/Digital) (regular $24.99)
$22.99 3D World War Z (regular $29.99)
$19.99 Mama's Family (Seasons 1 and 2 Combo Pack) [regular $24.99]

Also saw complete series sets of Married With Children and Rescue Me for $24.99 each, and the new Miyazaki, From Up On Poppy Hill, on BR for $17.99.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I posted the costco sets in the costco thread earlier today. There is also a King of Queens set. That Poppy Hill movie is by Myazaki the younger. Saw his previous movie and didnt think much of it

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
TonyD said:
That Poppy Hill movie is by Myazaki the younger. Saw his previous movie and didnt think much of it
Written by Hayao, directed by Goro. Not sure I saw Goro's prior film. What's the title?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DennisBassi said:
The good news with the Target promotions, World War Z 3D: $24.99-2.50 (cartwheel) - 2.00 (star trek coupon) - 1.02 (Redcard) = $19.47.

The bad news: No bonus book with 3D version.
This is what I'll be doing...except with the 2-D version,

In fact, I would have done it tonight....if I had only remembered the STID coupon...
angry-smiley-053.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The 3d Z with book showed atmy store today, many of them.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Malcolm R said:
Written by Hayao, directed by Goro. Not sure I saw Goro's prior film. What's the title?
Tales from earth sea was weak

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
In fact, I would have done it tonight....if I had only remembered the STID coupon...
angry-smiley-053.gif
Don't you hate it when that happens? I had movie cash for a free admission to A Good Day to Die Hard earlier this year, and completely forgot about it until a couple weeks after I'd already seen the film (and paid for the ticket).

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
TonyD said:
Check again. My store just got a bunch in with the book.
Yeah, I went back and got one. The target mgr I talked to yesterday insisted it only came with the 2D. It cost me an extra trip, but glad I followed up.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
DennisBassi said:
Yeah, I went back and got one. The target mgr I talked to yesterday insisted it only came with the 2D. It cost me an extra trip, but glad I followed up.
Ditto. Thanks for the heads up Tony.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I got my WWZ at Target last night.

$19.99 - $2 (STID coupon) - $1.80 (Cartwheel) = $16.19 - 5% = $15.38. Pretty good deal.

Again...Target exclusives were side-by-side with non-exclusives (in a front-of-the-store display ;) ):

Image 4.JPG

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Mike Frezon said:
I got my WWZ at Target last night.

$19.99 - $2 (STID coupon) - $1.80 (Cartwheel) = $16.19 - 5% = $15.38. Pretty good deal.

Again...Target exclusives were side-by-side with non-exclusives (in a front-of-the-store display ;) ):

attachicon.gif
Image 4.JPG
Mike. Are you not 3D capable yet? $5 more for the 3D version is a steal. Even when I didn't have a 3d set! I always bought the 3D combos as they were always the best bargain. Just curious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks