What's new
World Wide Stereo

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 4-9-2019
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Another early RoundUp this week, RoundUppers!

This is to help with my my odd schedule this week. Busy time at work and home right now.

"Better early than never," I always say! :D

A Dog's Way Home for me this week.

Oh. And this WRU is SO early, ALL prices have been culled from the retailer's respective websites and very few catalog sales or SPECIALS were found.

Safe shopping!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks for your work, Mike! But, nothing for me during the week represented in this Roundup, which is actually next week. I've had several big titles throughout March, so it will be nice to have a break for a while.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Picked up a few things...Mary Poppins Returns (4K) for $25; Fantastic Beasts 2 and Star is Born (4k) for $19.99 each.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nothing new, but a bunch of Price Match for purchases from BestBuy over the last month.

Grindelwald and Star is Born 4K SB each dropped $10 and Little Mermaid, MPR, Ralph 2, and Nutcracker all dropped $5 ea
Pretty nice to actually be able to get some $$$ back

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Thanks for the heads-up on the 4K Grindlewald price drop guys. I've been waiting on it.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
nothing for me

I lied. ;)

I ended up using this week to pick up a couple titles I wanted from last fall that I hadn't gotten yet that Amazon recently discounted.

Leave No Trace came today. This one is now $16.99 or, for those of you who missed it and just want to check it out without committing to a purchase, it's also available for streaming with Amazon Prime now.

And the Blu-ray of The Prince of Egypt which was running $20 last fall when it came out is now $6.99 on Amazon, so I just picked that up too and it will arrive on Thursday. I'm glad I waited on this one. If anyone else did too, this price is a great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.