What's new

Weekly Roundup 4/13 (SURPRISE! It's ME!) (1 Viewer)

MattGentry

Second Unit
Dave. Glad to see you're back in action, if only for a limited time. Happy to know Mike's doing fine.

And yeah...nothing for me this week either. I'm going to wait for Kill Bill boxset. That is, should I decide to buy it.

But, it's actually a good thing that I haven't bought anything these past two (or has it been three?) weeks. Starting next week, my plate is pretty full thru the end of June.

I mean, next week:

-Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles: Season One
-Master and Commander (should I decide to get it)

Plus whatever special deals the various establishments offer.

And the week after:

-Big Fish
-The Cooler
-Love Actually
-ER: Second Season
-Saved By The Bell: Season 3/4

Again, whatever special deals are going on that week.

The proverbial s**t's about to hit the fan...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
[Agent Smith Voice] Welcome Back, Mr. Lambert...We've missed you...[/Agent Smith Voice] :D

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Welcome back David !Even though this particular part of the forum has no use for me anymore, its great to see you back buddy !:) Hopefully things will get smoothed out soon at your job.Then we could perhaps get to see Dave post on home theatre software dvd main board , maybe talk a little star wars dvds !Hey, after all its the hottest topic going today at the boards, and id love to hear what David thinks about all the fuss.:D :D :D

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Welcome back Dave.

Babylon 5 S5 at BB for me. I hate having to mail-order the B5 discs because of the loose disc problem. I have $30 in RZ certificates from BB right now, fortunately. They still owe me another $20.

I'll pick up the Spacecraft Films releases eventually, including the ones from last year.

JonBoriss

Stunt Coordinator
Jackie Brown for 12.99 and Kill Bill vol 1 for 15.99 at Circuit City for me. Maybe Kill Bill vol 2 Soundtrack.

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
For any of you who live in states that have Meijer stores they have Timeline listed for $16.99 for both Wide and Full versions.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Costco.com is listing B5 Season 5 at $64.99. :emoji_thumbsup: Might want to add that to the roundup grid in the first post. I have some BB gift cards and reward certs, but I'll save them for another week and pick up B5 at Costco.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Welcome back Dave, too bad there isn't anything I want this week (I rather just rent Kill Bill just to see it again before the sequel).

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Thank heavens for a light week! I need to save up for the onslaught to come... ;)

Raoul is it for me this week. I'm tempted by Timeline, but that one just screams out that it'll be half the price six months to a year from now. I agree with what Joe said about B5 floaters, but on the other hand, I can get a replacement set if I have to, and I paid $76 CAD for my set. :D

Nice to see you back, Dave! Thanks for the roundup.

- Bob

Matt.K

Agent
Great to have you back Dave. I must say many of us have missed you, especially your knowledge and outwardly friendly personality. Things just aren't the same without you.
Mike, hopefully all is going well with you and we look forward to hearing your voice on this forum once again.

Nothing for me this week.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
AH, good...a slow week. I can save up for 4/27 with the two Sherlock Holmes flicks, Universal Monster Legacy and three Hammer films!

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Kill Bill blind buy. Everyone told me to see it, but I just couldn't make it to the theatre, so I figured I'll just pick it up. Looks good! Wish I could take advantage of the Resevoir Dogs 2 for 20 deal at Best Buy, but alas, I have Resevoir Dogs already.

And Dave, good to see you posting! Yes, I'm aware that you don't know me - I'm new. I've heard about the "Lambert Legacy" around these boards. Nice to meet ya! :D

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
Does anyone know if Costco is stocking the other seasons of Babylon 5 along with Season 5? When Season 4 came out, the other seasons were made available again as well, at the price of $60 each. Also, if you bought Season 4 along with another season, it was $100 total. Hopefully they'll have the same deal, I need to pick up season 3!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Just wanted to chime in and say, whoever hasnt seen kill bill yet , to buy the dvd blindly !The movie is that damn good !:) Managed to get an early copy, so far its my favorite movie of last year.Except its really half of a movie. ;) The other half to be played in theatres in the U.S.A starting this weekend i believe.Cant wait till next month till it gets over here in Greece.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks