What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…

The Features

full

– Some Like It Hot – 1959
full

– Encanto – 2021
full

– Princess Tam Tam – 1935
full

– A Walk in the Sun  – 1945
full

– God’s Gun – 1976
full

– King Richard – 2021...

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Encanto was my most anticipated film of 2021 and it did not disappoint at all. It is a total blast of joy. So of course I am adding it to my Disney collection.

Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook version, which I ordered as soon as I saw the pre-orders go live. As of right now, it is greyed out on their website as "coming soon" and not available for order while I'm writing this. But Dune was also like that right before its release, and I was able to grab a copy of that steelbook by being online refreshing the page at the right time the night before its release. So if anyone wants the Encanto steelbook and didn't get an order in, check back and you might get lucky.

Target has an exclusive edition with lithographs, and Wal-Mart has an exclusive pin of the Madrigal house with their copies. My understanding is that all of the on-disc content is the same wherever you get it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks