What's new
World Wide Stereo

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Frankenstein – 1931
full

– To Kill a Mockingbird – 1962
full

– The Godfather – 1972
full

– Nosferatu – 1922
full

– Arsenic and Old Lace – 1944
full

– Lost Highway – 1997...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
728x90

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, some people might want to say this is one of the biggest release weeks of the year.

Just check out our list of FEATURED releases, but THEN dig deeper into some of the other titles coming out this week.

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you for your work, Mike! :)

To Kill a Mockingbird for me this week.

Also, I know we have a number of Harry Potter fans around the forum. This isn't a movie, but those people might be interested in the new illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which also comes out on October 11. Jim Kay has been doing wonderful work illustrating the series since the first book in 2015. Most recently, his edition of Goblet of Fire came out 2019. It's been a long wait for the fifth one (which is, of course, the longest book and therefore a lot to illustrate, but it's finally coming out. I look forward to adding it to my collection of his other editions.

Order of the Phoenix.jpeg

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have a couple of requested titles for review in this week's list, but nothing has arrived as of yet.

Thanks for the comprehensive RoundUp, Mike.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Thanks as always for the Roundup, Mike! The Limey and To Kill a Mockingbird 4K releases for me this week. I'll eventually pick up the Universal Classic Monsters Vol. 2 when (hopefully) the price drops over the next few months.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Thank you for your work, Mike! :)

To Kill a Mockingbird for me this week.

Also, I know we have a number of Harry Potter fans around the forum. This isn't a movie, but those people might be interested in the new illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which also comes out on October 11. Jim Kay has been doing wonderful work illustrating the series since the first book in 2015. Most recently, his edition of Goblet of Fire came out 2019. It's been a long wait for the fifth one (which is, of course, the longest book and therefore a lot to illustrate, but it's finally coming out. I look forward to adding it to my collection of his other editions.

View attachment 156262
Thanks for letting us know about this, I've been waiting for it for years and I didn't know it was finally coming out.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The only title in my review queue this week is the first season of Sweet Tooth.

If you are looking for an odd but fun movie, Blind Fury with the late Rutger Hauer is an excellent choice, and I am quite certain this is a better transfer than what was previously available from Mill Creek.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I don't know for sure because I'm not 4K equipped, so I don't have those discs. But that box set just came out back on March 22 of this year. Given the timing, I would be very surprised if there was any reason for the discs themselves in the editions being released this week to be different. What would they need to change? It seems to me like the new releases are to give people the opportunity to buy the films individually. But that's just a guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.