What's new

Warner Bros. Alert: Kiss Me Kate replacement DVDs - All owners Read (1 Viewer)

DaveK

Second Unit
Walter was right.....calibration issue...sorry Walter
I'm not spending $$$ to fix my tv for one disc.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
More than one disc. If you have excessive overscan or mis-centered picture it will affect every disc you watch (except for the ones that are windowboxed). You may just notice it on this one because it uses the extreme left of the screen and many things don't.

David Mahlan

Stunt Coordinator
David Weicker asked about the replacement program.

I'd had the original, incorrect DVD for quite a while, but didn't know about the replacement program until I read this thread about a month ago. I e-mailed a request for a mailing label and received one about a week and a half after that. I sent in my incorrect DVD and got a replacement in the mail last week. So the program is still in effect, though the process seems to be taking longer than described earlier in this thread.

Unfortunately, the replacement disc I received was identical to the one I returned -- same framing problems, 3-D feature missing, etc. So I'll be starting the whole process again today.

David -- when I sent my original e-mail request, I sent it to the [email protected] e-mail address at the top of this thread but also copied Sherri Bogard, who's mentioned in the thread as well. Her e-mail address is [email protected]. Ms. Bogard responded to acknowledge she'd gotten my note and sent the mailing label as promised. It could be that the [email protected] address is no longer valid or monitored.

Good luck!

David

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I just received my corrected copy today. I exchanged emails with Sherri Bogard, and she was more than helpful. Thanks to all here on this forum for the help.

David

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i suppose the correct version is out there now.

i ordered from ch.com and got the good one recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks