What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Announcement: Spinout (1966) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
New 1080p HD Master from 4K Scan of the Original Camera Negative.

Coming to Blu-Ray on August 29th!

SPINOUT (1966)

Run Time: 90 Minutes
Subtitles: ENGLISH SDH
Audio Specs: DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono
Aspect Ratio 16x9 2.35:1
Product color: Color
DIsc Configuration-BD 50

Special Features: TOM & JERRY CARTOONS-CATTY-CORNERED (HD) and FILET MEOW (HD); Original Theatrical Trailer

Cast: Elvis Presley, Shelley Fabares, Deborah Walley, Diane McBain

Elvis Presley stars as racecar driver and rock singer Mike McCoy, who is being pursued by three very determined young women. Pert, spoiled, rich Cynthia always gets what she wants, and she wants Mike ... Diana, a best-selling author doing research for her next book, The Perfect American Male, thinks he fits the title and wants him for the book--and for herself ... And sexy drummer Les hears wedding bells whenever she thinks of Mike. The screenplay follows Mike's predicament of too many beautiful women chasing him, while keeping his eye on the big race at the film's climax. Along the way, Elvis gets the opportunity to sing nine songs, with comic relief from a slew of well-known character actors. M-G-M studio veterans Joe Pasternak and Norman Taurog served as Producer and Director respectively for this tune-filled musical comedy.

1689007555539.png

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
New 1080p HD Master from 4K Scan of the Original Camera Negative.

Coming to Blu-Ray on August 29th!

SPINOUT (1966)

Run Time: 90 Minutes
Subtitles: ENGLISH SDH
Audio Specs: DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono
Aspect Ratio 16x9 1.85:1
Product color: Color
DIsc Configuration-BD 50

Special Features: TOM & JERRY CARTOONS-CATTY-CORNERED (HD) and FILET MEOW (HD); Original Theatrical Trailer

Cast: Elvis Presley, Shelley Fabares, Deborah Walley, Diane McBain

Elvis Presley stars as racecar driver and rock singer Mike McCoy, who is being pursued by three very determined young women. Pert, spoiled, rich Cynthia always gets what she wants, and she wants Mike ... Diana, a best-selling author doing research for her next book, The Perfect American Male, thinks he fits the title and wants him for the book--and for herself ... And sexy drummer Les hears wedding bells whenever she thinks of Mike. The screenplay follows Mike's predicament of too many beautiful women chasing him, while keeping his eye on the big race at the film's climax. Along the way, Elvis gets the opportunity to sing nine songs, with comic relief from a slew of well-known character actors. M-G-M studio veterans Joe Pasternak and Norman Taurog served as Producer and Director respectively for this tune-filled musical comedy.

View attachment 190548

Should be 2.35 not 1.85.

moviefanatic1979

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Even
I own almost all the Elvis movies (I want Loving You and in HD).

This is not one of his best, but it‘s quite enjoyable.
Plus it has Shelley Fabares :)

I’ll order it for sure.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I do have all the Elvis movies and Loving You in HD would be the crown jewel.
I own almost all the Elvis movies (I want Loving You and in HD).

This is not one of his best, but it‘s quite enjoyable.
Plus it has Shelley Fabares :)

I’ll order it for sure.
Same with me. Shelley was good in "Girl Happy" too.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
You got any more of his films? I have about half of his films in both formats. Would kill for a 35mm IB of Speedway or Viva Las Vegas!
Those two titles would be Eastman color. I don't have any films now. I had 35mm of Blue Hawaii, Girls! Girls! Girls!, Fun in Acapulco, Roustabout, Frankie & Johnny, Paradise Hawaiian Style, Viva Las Vegas, Spinout, Tickle Me, and It Happened At The World's Fair. The first six were IB Tech.

mikeaz123

Auditioning
Real Name
mike
Those two titles would be Eastman color. I don't have any films now. I had 35mm of Blue Hawaii, Girls! Girls! Girls!, Fun in Acapulco, Roustabout, Frankie & Johnny, Paradise Hawaiian Style, Viva Las Vegas, Spinout, Tickle Me, and It Happened At The World's Fair. The first six were IB Tech.
Wow that must have been an incredible collection. I have Jailhouse Rock in both formats, in 35 I have both the flat and scope version (sadly VS), Blue Hawaii IB, Wild in the Country LPP, That's the Way it Is Reissue, Frank and Johnnie IB, Tickle Me IB (British), The Trouble with Girls (British IB), and in 16 I have about 8 more titles, a combination of scope or flat LPP tv versions. I'm mainly a 35mm guy, but a friend told me years ago that there'll be some titles you'll never find in 35, so 16 is acceptable too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks