What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
VIZIO has announced the availability of select models in its 2021 audio lineup, as promised at this year’s CES. From this month, the new V-Series 2.1 ($179.99), V-Series 5.1 ($249.99), and M-Series All-in-One 2.1 ($149.99) sound bars – all with content available through SmartCast and in-built “theater quality sound” – will be rolled out. At the top of the range sits the Elevate 5.1.4 Sound Bar which will be available later in the year for $999.99.
“Consumers had one simple demand – superior sound quality – and we listened,” said Bill Baxter, Chief Technology Officer, VIZIO. “VIZIO is delivering even better audio performance this year with deep bass, serious volume levels, and clear, natural vocals. People are streaming entertainment from more sources than ever, including VIZIO’s award-winning SmartCast TVs; with our latest sound bars, they can rest assured that whatever they watch or listen to will sound great.”...

Continue reading...

Chewbabka

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe
I will probably buy the Elevate or a Nakamichi system early next year when I move and finally get my OLED. I’m unsure about Nakamichi’s virtual Atmos (no upward firing speakers) and the mild reviews for the current Vizio lineup, so here’s hoping the Elevate is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks