What's new

VERY fews things can bring me to tears... (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
That's just too gaudy for my tastes.
A cabinet with Frogger and Defender is all I require from an arcade room. :) Okay, maybe Arkanoid II as well. :D

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Scary.... That room is uber full of stuff. It just seems too cluttered for my tastes. But that's just me :)
Brian

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
A dart board on the ceiling! You can still play after you've drank too much to stand up! :)

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Just hope you have the strength left to hit the board. You don't want those darts falling back and hitting you in the face!

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
I like it. I do agree that it needs a pool table. Add a pool table and a big screen TV with some consoles connected to it and I would be more than happy :)
Aaron

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Looking at those pictures bought me to tears. Man, that is hideous looking.
Peace Out~:D

Dan Lindley

Second Unit
It's a Pee-Wee Hermanesque land for people old enough to drink, and drink, and drink, and drink...

And as for those who'd like a big TV in there, imagine the HT in the next room...near the indoor swimming pool/tennis court complex....

I get so mad about losing that winning powerball ticket...

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
Altho the room appears to be large, it is a basement. Not a bad setup, but I can Assure you that the house DOES NOT have Tennis courts, a HUGE HT room or anything. Certainly not where that house is located. I keep my boat docked in Keyport, NJ and I can ASSURE you, the town is no where near affluent in any way!

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
you sure that's a basement?
Link Removed
the other end has a door too, maybe it's a daylight basement

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Have to wonder though if he ever walks into the room, and can't decide what to do
Sadly, he probably walks in and thinks he has nothing to do and is bored with all the stuff.

I mean, look at the number of games, dvds and TV channels you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks