What's new
World Wide Stereo

velodyne vx-10 (1 Viewer)

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator
i am living in a small apt next year, i want a sub that sounds good for ht and music. i am considering the velodyne vx-10 since the dls was discontinued, it is in my $200 pricerange. my alternate option was to buy a dls 250w amp $119 and a dls quatro sub $75 12", which would no doubt be louder but also more space consuming and definately not have the aestetics with a homemade mdf box. thoughts and/or suggestions? i haven't had a chance to hear the velodynce vx-10 but would be going on their reputation.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
I have VX-10 and I am very pleased with it. Very tight bass and lot of amplification. I dont have to turn my knob more than 8-9 o'clock position from 6 o'clock position( 0 Level).
I absolutely love it for both HT and music.
Just to make it is more sensitive to signals for the auto on feature, use Y connectors to both inputs.

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator
rajeev_S what size room are u using it in? have u used any other subs prior to the vx-10, if so how would u compare? Does anyone have any thoughts comparing this sub to the sony wm-40

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
Room Size : 24' x 17'
I have used one sub from Onkyo speaker package. That was boomy, I couldnt differentiate between frequencies. All I have is praise for this sub. Again I am a newbie, so I might be wrong.
All I have is praise for this sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks