What's new

Universal Classic Monsters 4K Volume 2 $43 Less 20% = $34.40 at GRUV Plus other GRUV sales (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
This is part of a Black Friday 4K promotion but seems the best deal listed in my opinion. Sale includes both Universal and Warner Bros. titles.

Code: SIGNUP20

2 for $12 Blu Rays Includes Universal and Warner Bros titles

$8.99 Blu Rays includes some double and triple features.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
These are listed as GRUV's Black Friday Deals. They don't look that great to me.
SIGNUP20 for 20% off these prices.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
A FYI -- some people seem to be having an issue with SIGNUP20 coming up ALREADY REDEEMED or is dropping the discount near the end of checkout -- so double check your
total before confirming purchase. Odd thing is most others still are able to get it to apply multiple times.

Nobody is quite sure if this is a GRUV problem or new policy. I'm guessing glitch since it doesn't seem uniform.
If you are having issues - try signing out of your current acct and checking out as a guest or at least load the cart and add the code at the end.
?? try a clean browser or Private/Incognito.
Last resort -- so far I'm not aware of any issue with making a new account with a different email address with the same Shipping/Billing

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
A FYI -- some people seem to be having an issue with SIGNUP20 coming up ALREADY REDEEMED or is dropping the discount near the end of checkout -- so double check your
total before confirming purchase. Odd thing is most others still are able to get it to apply multiple times.

Nobody is quite sure if this is a GRUV problem or new policy. I'm guessing glitch since it doesn't seem uniform.
If you are having issues - try signing out of your current acct and checking out as a guest or at least load the cart and add the code at the end.
?? try a clean browser or Private/Incognito.
Last resort -- so far I'm not aware of any issue with making a new account with a different email address with the same Shipping/Billing
I found GRUV recognized your account email even when signed out and checking out as a guest. They ask you to sign into your account. At least that is the message I got. I didn't try deleting my cookies.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
It's still applying for me on signed out or in though I haven't gone to the payment stage of checkout yet, but as far as I go it's not
kicking it out. Maybe I've got 1 order left before if blocks the code. Not really complaining since I've gotten quite a good number of orders
with this code. I bet the cookies or using a different browser (not sure about private or incognito) would at least get the signed out option to work
but I'd think it would still kick it out once you signed in with the current email

I made 2 orders Monday with it so maybe a last hurrah. I actually meant to make a single order, but left something off and ended up
adding a few others anyway. 2nd order arrived today (a little surprising since it's a PO Holiday), 1st order maybe should be here tomorrow.

Another option is to use teh GRUV Ebay store where so far they've had a Buy 2 or more , Get 20% off as long as I can remember. Prices and item selection
can be different on their Ebay site, but it seems just as reliable. I'd rather order direct and avoid them having to give a cut to ebay

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
It's still applying for me on signed out or in though I haven't gone to the payment stage of checkout yet, but as far as I go it's not
kicking it out. Maybe I've got 1 order left before if blocks the code. Not really complaining since I've gotten quite a good number of orders
with this code.

I made 2 orders Monday with it so maybe a last hurrah. I actually meant to make a single order, but left something off and ended up
adding a few others anyway. 2nd order arrived today (a little surprising since it's a PO Holiday), 1st order maybe should be here tomorrow.

Another option is to use teh GRUV Ebay store where so far they've had a Buy 2 or more , Get 20% off as long as I can remember. Prices and item selection
can be different on their Ebay site, but it seems just as reliable. I'd rather order direct and avoid them having to give a cut to ebay
When I entered the code it took the 20% off . After entering the credit card instead of processing the order it went back to the order page, removed the 20% off discount, and in red on the top of the page it said the coupon had already been used and one use per customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks