What's new

Universal: Child's Play 3!! (No need for special edition treatment) (1 Viewer)

Christopher Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Today I finally went to the store and bought the two pack of CHILD'S PLAY 2 and BRIDE OF CHUCKY...I will not buy CHILD'S PLAY until MGM either A: gives the rights to someplace like Universal or B: releases it in widescreen.
But I noticed the lack of CHILD'S PLAY III, what's the hold back on this title? Did you make Child's Play 2 and just give up? I was watching some of it today and I realized I don't need a special edition treatment on these films because I mean it would be nice and everything, but it is a Chucky film...
So please Universal if you ever read this, please consider CHILD'S PLAY 3 for release on DVD. (I also noticed since Universal's new logo for the top of their VHS covers, they had revisited the CP3's cover with the THRILLERS line and yet no DVD release yet) :frowning: ...

Lafe F

Second Unit
I really want a Child's Play 3 DVD to fill in the Chucky-Gap on my DVD shelf! Universal, please consider releasing this horror-comedy onto DVD in region 1.

Esten

Supporting Actor
I want this to complete the CP collection.:)
"You have got to be shitting me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks