What's new

Uncut DVD of Evilspeak and Curse of the Blue Light from Code Red! (1 Viewer)

WadeM

Supporting Actor
Evilspeak.jpg

Life sucks for Stanley Coopersmith (Clint Howard, ROCK N' ROLL HIGH SCHOOL), a teenage outcast who's bullied by everybody at the strict military academy he was sent to after his parents died. But when Stanley discovers the crypt of a 16th Century Satanist beneath the school's chapel, he creates a computerized Black Mass that unleashes unholy revenge upon his tormenters. Now, all Hell is breaking loose...and Stanley's flesh eating demon-pigs are only the beginning! Joe Cortese (DEATH COLLECTOR), Charles Tyner (R.G. Armstrong(CHILDREN OF THE CORN), Don Stark (TV's 70's SHOW) Lenny Montana (THE GODFATERHER), Hamilton Camp (SAFARI 3000), Don Stark (TV's THAT 70'S SHOW, SWITCHBLADE SISTERS), Richard Moll (TV's NIGHT COURT) Katherine Kelly Lang (ROLLER BOGGIE) and Haywood Nelson (WHAT'S HAPPENING!) co-star in this sick shocker packed with plenty of heart-ripping, head-splitting splatter!

Prior to its U.S. theatrical release, the distributors (New World's Frank Moreno) of EVILSPEAK were forced to cut much of its graphic violence to avoid an 'X' rating from the MPAA. now presents this gorehound favorite fully restored from newly 35MM IP discovered vault sources - including all of its long-rumored scenes of bloody carnage (Unlike the first release which was a reconstruction from a 35mm release print) - and featuring a all new revealing audio commentary writer/producer/director Eric Weston.
SPECIAL FEATURES:

New 2012 Audio commentary with Eric Weston

New On Camera interview with Joe Cortese, Clint Howard, Don Stark.

Evilspeak trailer
curseof.jpg

A group of teenagers drive out of town above an old graveyard on Make-Out Hill. While there they notice two mysterious blue lights floating around black surroundings. When the kids investigate they discover demonic creatures living under the ground, creatures destined to bring an Ancient demon God back to life
Shortly after local teens uncover the creature, his still-living legions of subterranean ghouls set to the task of bringing their god back to life, emerging from beneath the town cemetery and turning everyone in sight into puddles of melted corpse! Cult Classic directed by John Henry Johnson highlight this ambitious film made on location in Pueblo, Colorado!

1988 / R / 92MIN

1.78.1 (16x9)

(C) 1988 Tamarack Corporation~Blue Lights Partners
SPECIAL FEATURE

+ Brand New HiDef master created from a 16mm film elements

+ audio commentary with director John Henry Johnson and actor Brett Ritter

+ still & tex gallery on behind the scene

+ code red trailerSPECIAL FEATURE

+ Brand New HiDef master created from a 16mm film elements

+ audio commentary with director John Henry Johnson and actor Brett Ritter

+ still & tex gallery on behind the scene

+ code red trailer

Available to order from Code Red's website:
http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/products

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
And while you're at it, do throw in THE POLICE CONNECTION (72), the uncut and unbelievable version of the movie known as THE MAD BOMBER. Great sleaze, and committed (as in certifiable) performances by Vince Edwards (cop), Chuck Conners (bomber), and Neville Brand (rapist), under the direction of "Mr. B.I.G.," Bert I. Gordon, of THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN and FOOD OF THE GODS. Not your usual fare.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ive never seen Evilspeak but I know Anchor Bay released it - I wonder how this compares to that release...there is an AB USA and AB UK DVD of it

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Good to know. This is a renter for me at the very least.I really am reluctant to buy a title I havent seen before for 20.00 so Im hoping the video store I go has a DVD or VHS to check out.
I was asking about the film on the Facebook Code Red page what people thought of the movie to see if it is really worth checking out and no one said anything negative other than being a little cheesy. I was hoping it could have been compared to some other titles for a reference.
Of course then someone started slightly to imply that I could be a troll :rolleyes: which the last time I checked I wasnt...
it seems the Facebook fan pages do attract trolls so I guess I can understand a little bit

WadeM

Supporting Actor
Russell G said:
I'm not familiar with the release company, do they put out good discs?
I just watched Evilspeak and they did an excellent job.

If you're curious about any of their other movies, they often have to work with whatever elements are available which aren't always the best, so your mileage may vary on a title-by-title basis, but, again Evilspeak in particular was done from very good elements.

WadeM

Supporting Actor
Bob Cashill said:
And while you're at it, do throw in THE POLICE CONNECTION (72), the uncut and unbelievable version of the movie known as THE MAD BOMBER. Great sleaze, and committed (as in certifiable) performances by Vince Edwards (cop), Chuck Conners (bomber), and Neville Brand (rapist), under the direction of "Mr. B.I.G.," Bert I. Gordon, of THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN and FOOD OF THE GODS. Not your usual fare.
Yeah, I started a thread on that film a while back, but I don't think anyone showed any interest. Warner Archives just released another of Mr. B.I.G.'s films

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks