What's new
World Wide Stereo

"Two" DDD Coupons - 20% OFF! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
FYI, both codes expire 12/5. Used the USATODAY code on Wednesday, still deciding on what to use the DVDTALK code.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Good to know. Glad I dropped by here. DDD coupons are rare.

Christian J

Auditioning
FYI - there's a third code available - DVDSALE. It's in the "USA Weekend" supplement of this weekend's newspaper. Also expires 12/5. Good luck and happy shopping!

John Madia

Second Unit
Quick question: How long does it take to get the second email that confirms your order? I got the second email for my second order quickly but I have yet to receive a second email for my first (and most important) order. I sent them an email but haven't hear back. Also, my first order isn't showing up under my order status at the website. Should I be worried? I don't want to order again in fear of getting two duplicate orders.

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
i'm tempted on buying Godfather and Back to the Future but there out of stock do you think it'll be back in stock anytime soon?

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Quick question: How long does it take to get the second email that confirms your order? I got the second email for my second order quickly but I have yet to receive a second email for my first (and most important) order. I sent them an email but haven't hear back. Also, my first order isn't showing up under my order status at the website. Should I be worried? I don't want to order again in fear of getting two duplicate orders.
So there are three e-mails you should get each time you place an order. The first one should arrive promptly. The second one should take no more than 24 hours to receive. Got mine in about 12 hours. It confirms what you ordered, that your credit card is valid, and that all the items are in stock. The third one (which I haven't received yet since ordering late last night) is a shipping confirmation e-mail. They send it when your items have been shipped. I'm expecting one soon, as I paid for the 2-day shipping option.

If it has taken more than 24 hours for your order to show up on the website in your account info, there is a problem. Especially if a later order you made already appears.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
Their order status information is not quick to update nor is it always accurate. And sometimes you do not get a shipping confirmation email. Regardless, they have NEVER let me down over several years and hundreds of orders. Just be patient if you chose the free shipping.

They are very reliable in my experience.

N

John Madia

Second Unit
Thanks for the info. It turns out that my order never went through even though I received the first email. The site wasn't loading properly when I ordered so that probably was the problem.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Good to know. Glad I dropped by here. DDD coupons are rare.
Very rare.

From what I understand, this is either the first or second time they have ever offered any discount codes. Why should they, considering they have the lowest overall online price 90% of the time!?

Jan-

You are a Criterion whore!

Which is very cool!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Eric,

New versions of Godfather are coming next year --- you might just want to wait.

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks a lot regarding the DVD Duty question. The 5 dollar fee is charged on EACH shipment? Including out of stock titles that ship after the others? I want to order Hearts and Minds, Monterey Pop and Re-animator with the 20% off discount but Monterey Pop is out of stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks