What's new

Twilight Time announces Blu-ray releases July-August 2013 (1 Viewer)

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Ah, I see. The IMDb lists HUSTLE as a TV movie made in 2000, made after a number of other TV movies that he directed. Interested to see this version.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
EddieLarkin said:
Bruce, do you know where TT have licenced The Disappearance from? I didn't think Fox or Sony had it.
Perhaps directly from Cooper himself, seeing as he was in the meeting with the TT guys and Bruce mentions that he's "doing other projects with him."

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
What a great list...I'm in for pre-orders on:

HARD TIMES (1975) BLU-RAY - June 11th
THE DRIVER (1978) BLU-RAY - June 11th
BODY DOUBLE (1984) BLU-RAY - Aug 13th
SEXY BEAST (2000) BLU-RAY - Aug 13th
THE DISAPPEARANCE (1977) BLU-RAY - Aug 13th

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
With Sleepless in Seatle heading to Twilight Time I guess romance films don't sell on blu. It makes more sense that The Way We Were will end up on Twilight Time as well. On a triva note Sleepless in Seatle is being released on Tom Hank's 57th birthday.

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
Garysb said:
With Sleepless in Seatle heading to Twilight Time I guess romance films don't sell on blu. It makes more sense that The Way We Were will end up on Twilight Time as well. On a triva note Sleepless in Seatle is being released on Tom Hank's 57th birthday.
The female viewing demographic, by stereotype, seems to be less interested in high definition. I base this comment on those in said demographic whom I know. Things may be different amongst your friends.

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Garysb said:
"Sleepless In Seattle" is a romantic comedy that, while it's held up well over the past 2 decades, doesn't have the commercial cache of a classic Barbra Streisand multiple-Oscar winner like "The Way We Were". Also take into consideration that Ms. Streisand's 70th Birthday Celebration comes into play as a powerful marketing tool for Sony, since they own most of her movies and albums from the past 50+years and can mount a concerted campaign for her catalog!!!

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
What's happening with "At Long Last Love" ?
Last I heard it was pushed back a couple of weeks, but there still hasn't been any pre-order notification that I'm aware of.

Doug.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Doug Bull said:
What's happening with "At Long Last Love" ?Last I heard it was pushed back a couple of weeks, but there still hasn't been any pre-order notification that I'm aware of. Doug.
I asked them this same question last week on their Facebook page. They responded quickly that it would be up soon. But no given date.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Pretty boring July/August slate for me. I might consider BODY DOUBLE, but that is anything but a great film and I will probably stick to the DVD. OLIVER! on the other hand, will be a pre-order. And if A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS becomes a TT release, that, too, wlll be Day One.

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
For those who love Leave It to Heaven, we've also just issued the limited edition soundtrack, complete for the first time on CD and coupled with another Alfred Newman world premiere release. There aren't too many left, so if anyone is interested they can be ordered direct from www.kritzerland.com or they can be ordered with the Blu-ray from Screen Archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks