What's new

Tvs TVs Tvs !!!! Someone please help me :) (1 Viewer)

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
I have been going back and forth for months, I finally settled on the Pioneer Elite 730 HD (with the 1k rebate) and now I can NOT find that Tv anywhere!! No store has it, no online retailer has it... it's ridiculous. Anyway... now i'm looking at other options, has to be 65" widescreen, I have 3500 so spend (730HD would have been 4500 with 1k rebate, best prices I found anyway)

So what TVs should I be looking at? I am back to square 1 :frowning: Someone has offered me a 730HD floor model, but do you really want to spend this much money for a floor model? What if I have it calibrated right away?

I watch mostly SD (direct tv), and DVDs... and HDTV. Stretch modes are important to me, and obviously picture quality.

thanks guys!!!

Jim

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Hi jack. any preferences there? I'm looking at Mitsubishi's now.... would you buy a 65611 from last year or a WS-65613 from this year if price was similiar? Platinum from last year vs. gold plus from this year?

I was also looking at the Hitachi 65X500, any feedback on this tv?

thanks!

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks