htf_imgcache_16637.jpeg

htf_imgcache_16638.jpeg

These are NSFW

htf_imgcache_16639.jpeg

htf_imgcache_16640.jpeg

htf_imgcache_16641.jpeg

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Mila there in one of the worst movies I ever remember sitting through, thinking it would be passable when I bought a ticket.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I think I am the only person on this planet that doesn't find Penelope Cruz all that attractive. Mila on the other hand, mmmmm. Sophie Marceau I really liked, then I saw a couple of interviews, where she didn't come across as that nice of a person, but who cares, we are talking about looks right!

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Brandon_T said:
I think I am the only person on this planet that doesn't find Penelope Cruz all that attractive.
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I think it's something to do with her eyes/eyebrows.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Ennsio said:
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I think it's something to do with her eyes/eyebrows.
Cruz is a little manish. I say this cause theres this thing on the net where you submit a photo, and based on it they compare you to celebs. My highest match was 87% to Penelope Cruz.
Or I'm just that pretty :P

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
no kidding, number 2 was Karl Marx. Penelope should sue XD
Some more Lauren Graham, a fave of mine. It's a rare you watch a show like Gilmore Girls for the mom, not the hot daughter :P
htf_imgcache_17053.jpeg

htf_imgcache_17054.jpeg

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
It's a rare you watch a show like Gilmore Girls for the mom, not the hot daughter :P
Too true. My e-mail sig used to read that I wanted to marry Lorelai Gilmore. I was never into Lauren Graham before "Gilmore Girls." Lorelai sure knows how to rock a miniskirt and boots.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
Chris said:
Mila there in one of the worst movies I ever remember sitting through, thinking it would be passable when I bought a ticket.
Yeah. My general rule is that any science fiction involving children is to be viewed with the greatest of suspicion. Hard to say whether this movie was worse than Aeon flux, but it did have Milla, so I had to at least give it a look. You know it was bad when it's available on Blu Ray, has Milla as a brunette, and I haven't bought it. :frowning:

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
You know it was bad when it's available on Blu Ray, has Milla as a brunette, and I haven't bought it.
:frowning:
Remember the Revlon commercial she did as a brunette a couple of years ago? I would LOVE to see that commercial again. The combination of her hair, eyes, and that sexy voice (there's something about Milla's voice that gets me going) made her the perfect package.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Another from adult, Nikita Denise, kinda looks like Angelina Jolie, but in my opinion better.
htf_imgcache_17073.jpeg

There's a bunch more adult stars I could post, but it's difficult to find photos where they are modeling male genitalia :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks