What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
i figured i would give this a shot, i have and can buy more copies of pinball and donkey kong if anyone is interested i can get the code for ya.. i have one of each so if i need to give out more it could take a day..i would like pretty much any other nes game like excitebike, etc.
you can email me at [email protected] or reply in the post! :D
I am Rusty of Alderaan

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Wahahahahaha...my new Canon S200 Power Elph arrived today. No more jotting down trade codes, I'm just taking an ultra high res image of it and taking it to the keyboard with me now. :)
Now then.
Ringo in Abbey Rd
* I still await what you want for the Modern Bed
* Friendly reminder that the Pinball code you gave me didn't work
Donkey Kong
ryM5ZRJHXNZhn4
Pr%M947s5euj6x
--
Steve of Figment
* The Modern Chair code worked great
* The Modern Wall code didn't however :T Can you check please?
Excite Bike
rqt&&oQW4h4PAX
&Msqrla5%&qx7V

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Ringo in Abbey Rd
8fkcFE&RBb@rdG
EdecUctVc96Yqt
Coconut for Orange
Your original code did not work for me. Please try to send it again.
Rob,
Hold off on that code. It doesn't appear that I can trade you the wallpaper after all. It wont let me send that to you.
Perhaps we can try to work something else out in the future. I'll keep my eyes open for starthemed items.
Glen
At this point, I have Cherries, Coconuts, a net, a shovel, a fishing pole, and an N64 logo.
Let me know if you're interested in any of them. I'll take either a NES game or fruit.
Thanks.

Mike Wang

Auditioning
Sorry for the slack replies. Had to actually deal with real life instead of Animal Crossing for a day. Looks like I had a bad day with the codes, so let me try again:
Orange for "Glen" in town "Tahiti"
PhnjvqqczdpUST
tWkeDLeryMSZST
This seems to be the same as the original code I sent... Are you sure there aren't random spaces in your town or personal name? I'm looking at the TV as I type the codes so I'm pretty sure there aren't typos, and there aren't any ambiguous characters in the code (like l-vs-I or 0-vs-O).
Pinball for James in w00t (w-zero-zero-t):
6oZcP68#QFXlLr
9d&ms8ymB5#KBn
I thought the little-L in the first line was a capital-I in my last code.
How about Excitebike and a Pear for the Modern Bed?

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Mike--

Sounds good. Looks like I'll have to place another mail order for yet another excitebike, but I'll post codes as soon as it arrives. I've got pear trees up the yin yang, so I'll post those up in the morning.

Steve J

Agent
James of w00t
Modern Wall
How about this one? :)
zJx5NAXQMknXPf
f#jkf2oek748xI
And what can I give you for Pinball? :)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'll check again Mike, but I'm pretty positive that I don't have any extra spaces in there.

Glen

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Mike Wang :

Thanks for the code. Do you already have apples ? If so is there something else you need I can get ?

I don't have any games except ExcitBike and Balloon Fight. I have a lot of furniture laying around though.

I have not tried the code cuz Nooks is closed to remodel. I will let you know if it worked and I will look for things y ou want.

Leslie W.

Animan Crossing name : Bongo
Town : Pufftown

SOCOM nick : HTF-KllrMuffin

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
Leslie i will trade you either donkey kong or pinball for your excitebike, lemme know which one you want and i will get the code on my lunch break.

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
for anyone willing to trade, i have donkey kong and pinball willing to trade for pretty much anything (nes game) preferably excitebike, but i will take anything on a one to one trade..

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Rusty, I'll be happy to give you Excitebike for Pinball. What is your name and town? Mine is in my sig.

Pieter

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
my name is Rusty and i am in Alderaan, i will go to Tom's in the morning when he opens and get the code before i go to work.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
The second stage of Tom's store is open from 7-11. Here's the code (had to wait for BB3 to finish before I could use the TV):

DCpuFwa8TVNCq2
zbL#hC%KOYDJxJ

Hope it works. Excitebike is such an awesome game, brings back some great memories of 6th grade!

Pieter

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
MIke Wang

The code for the orange did not work. I tried all the combo's of zero's and O's and none of them worked.

Rusty, or anyone else. I still have Excitebike available. Tom ordered it for me before I saw the reply from PS.

So if anyone wants it, I'd hate to waste 3,000 bells for nothing.

AAARRRGGHHHH !!! Sorry Mike, this is Leslie W. I share HTF with my fiance Calvin Watts and it logged me out for some reason and I posted under his name. But anyway ... the code did not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WHixson
Recent bookmarks