What's new

Top 25 HTF posters, I need a lot of catching up! (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ok who did it? Who jumped in ahead on the chart and dropped me from no.83 to no.84, come on own up!!
Here I am trying my freakin' best to get into the top 25 with dignity and grace and this happens, [grrrr] I'm not mad, I am calm and composed [gnashing of teeth].
ps.I have been looking suspiciously at some of the names above mine in the chart and ...hmmmm [now foaming at the mouth].:angry:
POSTED WITH DIGNITY BY STEVE.;)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I think it's absolutely shocking that I am somewhat close to being on that list. Of course I've been here since 1997 and I post less than 3 a day. It's about longevity, baby... :D

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I think I'm somewhere around 30-35 on the list. I certainly don't expect to pass Parker, Rob, Dan or Patrick anytime soon. The rest of you guys though, bring it on! :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I just realized that I'm #26 on the list, but the top 25 post regularly so I'm not sure I'll ever crack that. I do have a healthy lead over #27 though (and I've only posted a couple of times in that Word Association thread and only in a few polls).
Of course if you subtract my Disgruntled with Lucas messing with the Star Wars OT posts I'd probably fall back down to earth real quick... :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hmmmm could be you Brian, could be, but I'm not angry [fingernails scraping across desk], I mean it could have been worse [kicks monitor off desk], [picks up monitor], at least I'm still in the top 100 [bites hard into mouse], but I'm in a good mood today [spits out teeth all over keyboard]....

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
I agree ... 2000+ posts in 6 months ... Ummm why would you even be at a theater website ... U never leave the computer ...

Reminds me of the guy on the commercial ...

-----best computerized voice attempt-----

You have finished the internet !!!

-----/best computerized voice attempt-----

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks