What's new

Top 25 HTF posters, I need a lot of catching up! (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No I'm not suffering from post-envy, 2048 posts is bigger than most, and na na na my posts stay up a long time!:)
I was worried in the beginning about my low-post count, but now I feel I have the confidence and energy to keep pumping them out on a more regular basis.
The point is I'm not online long enough to keep on postin', I [sniff sniff] come home from work and than get physically abused by the evil bride of frankenstein, its really hard, its a wonder my posts are so coherent and beautifully written, especially whilst still tied up with my feet round my neck, eez not eezy.;)
POSTED BY STEVE'S BRUISED EGO.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Frank --
Maybe I should post more often in the testing area, answer tons of polls or lots of word association posts.
My presence on the list (which shocked the hell out of me) is proof that there are other ways to overdo it.
I blame Edwin Pereyra. He lured me into a lot of movie discussions. ;)
You'll have to excuse me now, because I need to go get a life.
M.

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Don't worry Michael. With a sign-on date of Unix Year Zero (i.e. 1 Jan 1970), you only average a post every three days - thats hardly sad.
Now, you did become a member that long ago, didn't you? ;)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hey I 've just noticed some of you have been members since 1970, wow! congrats, no wonder you have such high post counts, lets see Ron and Parker were just school kids when they started the forum, and back than it was called the LTF (Little Toddlers Forum), right?:)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
But the cool thing for those of us with lower post counts is that just by being relatively active, we are still way up in the rankings.

For instance, with something like 236 posts, I'm nowhere near challenging the members with 1K+ posts, but I'm still in the top 6%!!

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
You guys are wimps! I have been coasting for almost two years and I am still in the top 10. :)
Mike

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
I am amazed at some of the post counts from people who just joined in 2001. I visit everyday, but don;t have the time to post like some of you guys.
From now on, I am just gonna add "yep!" to every post in this forum on a daily basis....lets see how fast I can break into the top 10....
;)
Matt

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Not including this post I'm #748. Not bad considering I didn't think I had a chance of being in the top 1000.
But, watch out. My average post count is slowly rising. A while back my average count was about .30 per day. Now I'm approaching .50 per day. At this rate I'll be there before you know it!;)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Gad dagit nabbit!!!! My member date has been changed.
smiley_angry_fire.gif

No I don't feel as special anymore :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks