Timeless "Wagon Train" repackaging concerns-July 2014

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by LouA, Aug 2, 2014.

1. LouA

LouA Screenwriter

Lou Antonicello
    I've noticed that some catalogs are showing new releases of Wagon Train seasons 1, 2 and 4 (and not season3) with standard plastic case packaging like on The Texan and Restless Gun. I had trouble with the cardboard packaging , so I'd like to get the series in standard multi disc plastic cases . Anyone have any info on this ?

2. LouA

LouA Screenwriter

Lou Antonicello
    To update: I ordered Season 2 of Wagon Train from CD Universe. It 's housed in a large 10 DVD plastic case. The inventory of tins must be exhausted for seasons 1, 2, 1nd 4 . So if your like me , and allergic to tight, damaging, cardboard slotted packaging , you can get these shows in standard packaging .

3. ChrisALM

ChrisALM Supporting Actor

Chris
    That sounds like the cases I put all my Wagon Train season sets in - plastic cases with secure hubs that easily release the discs. Those cardboard sleeves on every set I purchased were way to tight to store the discs in. As we see more complete series sets being released here of late, I hope packaging for these various series' is such that the discs can be stored and removed safely.