What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Thunderbirds: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

turtledove

Second Unit
Real Name
gerry
SilverWook said:

Unfortunately the guy at the helm is a self indulgent publicity seeking arrogant dick.

He spent several years trying to worm his way into getting the Gerry Anderson fanclub to give him work and when they wouldn't he spent the next few years slagging them off at every opportunity so much he's actually banned from Fandersons own forum.

While he was making behind the scenes documentaries for Network he was publicly berating the work of others working for other lables on public forums and it's becoming clear that the main reason behind this new TB thing is to get publicity for himself. Even though the project was fully funded he's spending funds on a publicist that is no longer needed.

I've encountered him many times and I know people who have encountered him both online and in person. The only people who have a kind word to say about him are those who've never met him.

He even admitted on a forum post some years back that Gerry Anderson hated him so why he's spent his entire working life making documentaries about the mans work is a mystery- easier than coming up with something original I expect.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Sylvia Anderson passed away yesterday at 88.

I'm wondering as I thought that she did an audio commentary on the Thunderbirds set. I'll check when I get home from work. Hope she did, either on the DVD sets from Carlton or this new Blu Ray set. I did listen to Gerry Anderson's on Stingray.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'm watching several "Supermarionation" Shows tonight as my tribute to the latest "Fallen Star", Sylvia Anderson.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks