What's new

Those soft-core movies on Cinemax (nothing improper mentioned or shown)... (1 Viewer)

Aetherpirate

Auditioning
Real Name
John
Going to keep looking. Someone, somewhere, has seen this too and maybe has a breadcrumb I can follow.

Bernier435

Auditioning
Real Name
Geoff
NEED SOME HELP FINDING THE NAME OF A MOVIE ON CINEMAX FROM ABOUT 95 TO 99 IT WAS ABOUT A GIRL WHO WENT TO LIVE IN THE TOWN BROTHEL WAS CARRIED AWAY BY A HIGHWAY MAN THEN END UP BACK AT THE BROTHEL AND AT A COSTUME PARTY AT THE BROTHEL WAS DRESSED AS A PAGE BOY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND HAD ANAL SEX BENT OVER THE FOUNTAIN FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE AN HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:P
I was looking for the same movie. It took me a few days, but I finally found it. "The Seduction of Angela "

This is the edited version:

Steve Carter

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
I have been trying to remember this erotic thriller forever, and all I can remember it was about a suburban married woman being manipulated by some guy. At the beginning of the third act the woman undergoes some makeover to "sexify" herself in order to carry out a plan to resolve the plot. I remember her reveal after the makeover was set to Heart's song "What About Love".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks