What's new

International The Train coming from Arrow UK (1 Viewer)

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Al.Anderson said:
The Train is one of my favorite films and I somehow managed to miss the Twilight release.

Unfortunately the Arrow release is listed as Region B, any chance this is incorrect and it's region-free?

Has anyone heard of any talk of another Region A release?

Kino has released The Train on DVD using I assume the same transfer provided TT and Arrow. It is of course, on standard DVD, not blu but unlike the original DVD release, it is at least anamorphic.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Al.Anderson said:
The Train is one of my favorite films and I somehow managed to miss the Twilight release.

Unfortunately the Arrow release is listed as Region B, any chance this is incorrect and it's region-free?

Has anyone heard of any talk of another Region A release?

I only have one Arrow BD (Time Bandits), and it is locked to region B. Doesn't mean The Train is, but I think the odds favor it being locked to region B.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Thanks for the info. I had read somewhere that about half the UK Blurays were region-free. I didn't research it, so it may just have been bad info. And of course that was overall, so as you say Arrow's BRs may always be locked.

I didn't know that there was a new anamorphic DVD (thanks Thomas!) So I ordered it and I'll see how that looks (the last time I watched it I was on a 47", we'll see if an extra 13" pushes the granularity over the edge).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks