What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order The Strange Love of Martha Ivers (1946) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
Have I missed something regarding Sorry Wrong Number? The thread here seems to indicate the BD is far superior to the DVD. In addition, Wrong Number was an Imprint release, and Ivers is KL Studio Classics.
The price and review at DVDbeaver and elsewhere put me off the Imprint Blu-ray. The Paramount DVD cost $6 at Amazon at the time. I was hoping for a better transfer from say, Criterion. I wait for reviews before making any purchase.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Have I missed something regarding Sorry Wrong Number? The thread here seems to indicate the BD is far superior to the DVD. In addition, Wrong Number was an Imprint release, and Ivers is KL Studio Classics.
The Imprint BD of “Sorry, Wrong Number” is fine. I think Kino is going to release it too as the second of the two 1940’s movies in this recent Paramount/ Kino deal. We’ll find out for sure in the coming months.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
No, It doesn't!
Sure does!

1658431723937.png

1658431342156.png

1658431274008.png

Last edited:

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
The Imprint BD of “Sorry, Wrong Number” is fine. I think Kino is going to release it too as the second of the two 1940’s movies in this recent Paramount/ Kino deal. We’ll find out for sure in the coming months.
Thanks Robert. I own the iTunes HD. Not spectacular, but very respectable. Same transfer as streamed on Criterion Channel I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorlanm
Recent bookmarks