What's new

Directors The Simpsons Best Episode Tournament (2 Viewers)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Alright I am going to try and bring back this tournament. If we fill the 128 episode bracket without me having to bump this tourny every week then I will go with 128 but if not it will be 64 episodes in the tournament.

Ryan Donovan

Stunt Coordinator
I'll nominate Bart Gets An F, One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish and Three Men And A Comic Book. I'll second whatever episodes need seconding. :D

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I nominate the one where Homer gets a job working for the guy trying to take over the world. I'm not sure of the name of the episode, but I remember the "hammock district" scene and Homer owning the Broncos at the end. One of my favorites.

Wes C

Supporting Actor
I nominate

Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment (#4F15) 16 Mar 1997

When Prohibition hits the town of Springfield, and with Bart's help, Homer goes into the booze making business. Dave Thomas and Joe Mantegna guest star.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
This never went anywhere. Oh, well. My favorite episodes of the moment are Mother Simpson, Bart of Darkness, and El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer).

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I would've voted for Homer at the bat as long as it was in the tournament.

I would've given seconds to 22 short films about Springfield, and 1 fish 2 fish blow fish blue fish.

I would've nominated Lisa the Greek, and Lisa's first word, as well as New Kid on the Block.

"and in an extremely suspicious play, the Raiders win!!"

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I can't even remember most of these episodes. But hand-down, my favorite episode is Lisa the Vegetarian (3F03).
Just an all-around great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks