What's new

The Secret World Of Alex Mack? Pete & Pete? Are You Afraid of the Dark?? (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Will we ever see this totally fun show on DVD? It ran on Nickelodeon for the longest time, and I was just thinking about it the other day.

Pete & Pete's another one I'd love to see...

and what about

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

These shows are total classics, and I'm sure would make a small profit at least... on DVD. :)

Jarrod Hines

Stunt Coordinator
You know what? If Nick did not realize that a significant demand exists for Invader ZIM DVDs, they will NEVER figure it out about these shows--the true Nick classics that so many people grew up with (myself included). I only hope that the good folks who are releasing ZIM will have the initiative to tackle some other shows in the future.

Not to be too self-indulgent, but I'd buy each of these sets in a second: Pete and Pete (shorts and episodes), Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, Doug, Rugrats (the first 65, in order), Ren and Stimpy (complete/uncut/by season)

...and these if the price was "right": Rocko's Modern Life, Hey, Dude, and others, surely, that I don't recall off-hand.

The thing is that they could be released essentially bare-bones (though some interviews would be a nice touch) and, presumably, allow for an adequate profit.

I'm 21, and I have disposable income! Please take it from me!

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I totally agree, all the ones you named (forget the ABC Doug, give me the original)

All of those shows have a ton of potential..

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Well, lets hope that Nickelodeon does eventually figure out that there is a lot of money to be made, and some of it even comes out of my own pocket, if they just put some of these shows on DVD. Doug (forget ABC) Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Salute your Shorts, Hey Dude, Pete and Pete Clorissa Explains it All, Roundhouse, Are you Afraid of the Dark, and I'd also take Ah Real Monsters, and Angry Beavers.

Agreed, I've got money and I would love to give it up in exchange for these shows on DVD, hoepfully I can someday.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I really want Are You Afraid of the Dark? I love this show it rules. Paramont can you hear me?

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD!

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
WOW...I hope Nickelodeon gets the hint soon that TV shows on DVD = $$$. I would love to revisit the shows I grew up with...Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Rugrats, etc.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
Give me Pete and Pete NOWWWWW! I loved it when little Pete found the garage dooor opener "EXCALIBUR!" and opened garage doors military action hero style. Don't forget about Arty! and the underwear inspector. Oh goodness I wish I could be in 4th grade again.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Well, I just became the 449th voter for the Adventures of Pete and Pete over at TVShowsOnDvd.com

and while browsing IMDB, I learned something new. Arty the Strongest Man in the World = Toby Huss = Cotton Hill/Con Sr.

I didn't know that Toby Huss was the guy that played Arty.

I want this show now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks