What's new

"The Return of the Living Dead" special edition DVD (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Back to my favorite movie, the classic horror/comedy film from the mid 80's written & directed by the brilliant Dan O'Bannon ("Alien").
Do you like this film? Do you want to see MGM studios release this as a special edition DVD in 2002?
Then make sure you visit my "ROTLD Special Edition DVD" web page at;
http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/ROTLD.html
From there you can learn how to contact MGM and ask that they treat the film like the classic it is by making next year's DVD a "special edition" release.
You can also check out other "ROTLD" web sites (fan sites, reviews and sites of the cast/crew members) as well as read my interviews with cast/crew members of the film! (One interview is posted already, another will be up soon and I expect a few more in the near future!)
If you're a fan, there is a banner you can add to your web site to spread the word! (Wav files are spread throughout my site for your listening enjoyment.)
I've gone into detail considering my thoughts on the film so perhaps you can understand my interest in the movie. My page also offers the latest developments of the DVD as soon as news pops up.
http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/ROTLD.html
is the place to go for fans of "The Return of the Living Dead", the BEST zombie film of all time.
The movie also features some of the BEST punk rock music ever heard in a motion picture. The soundtrack is a MUST have!

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'm not a big fan of ROTLD but I wouldn't mind having it in my collection. It's amazing how some of these companies are unaware of the fan base that certain films have. By all means, MGM, make it a special edition! :)

Brad Vautrinot

Stunt Coordinator
I'm anxiously awaiting the release ROTLD and hope it will be a special edition so that I can retire my beloved LD. and, they better not treat it the way Trimark did with ROTLD, part 3, which is CUT.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Trimark has said they plan to release an uncut version of ROTLD 3, but I haven't heard anything lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks