Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough

The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story Blu-ray Review

peoplevojtop-1024x683.jpg

Covering probably the most sensational murder trial in the last years of the 20th century, The People V. O.J. Simpson marks the first installment in Ryan Murphy’s American Crime Story series.

[review]
Click here to read the original article.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Thanks, Matt! The miniseries turned out much better than I expected and each week seemed to get better. Nathan Lane in particular impressed me in his limited role as F Lee Bailey.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I get the feeling that this will be winning a number of Emmys soon.
I agree with you. I think it will win in multiple categories. Sarah Polson has been almost unanimously hailed as the potential winner (I'm not so sure; Audra MacDonald was magical in that Billie Holiday HBO transcription of her Broadway show), and I think Brian Cranston will win for All the Way possibly because Courtney Vance and Cuba Gooding will split the vote.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Brian Cranston, in my opinion, should win regardless. His LBJ was uncanny and riveting. Sarah Paulsen was also excellent. I will need to seek out the Billie Holliday transcription.

One thing is for certain: cable is producing some extraordinarily high quality programming these days.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Brian Cranston, in my opinion, should win regardless. His LBJ was uncanny and riveting. Sarah Paulsen was also excellent. I will need to seek out the Billie Holliday transcription.

One thing is for certain: cable is producing some extraordinarily high quality programming these days.
Yes, indeed. As good as anything ever done. BTW, I'm certainly pulling for Bryan Cranston. I thought he was magnificent (as I mentioned in the All the Way thread) in the TV Show Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks