What's new

"The Dragon Flies" aka "The Man From Hong Kong" (1 Viewer)

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
Im looking for this movie from the 70's starring George Lazenby on either DVD or Blu-ray. I've only seen a Region 4 DVD on Amazon. Does anyone know if it's available?

Raul

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
Only that one, I believe. Although I wouldn't be surprised for it to pop up eventually here.

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Buy an all region dvd player Raul -- most of us here in Region 4 land have multi region dvd players (few have multi region bluray players, sadly) -- this dvd has audio commentary by Brian Trenchard-Smith and full of extras.

Also the US/Australian exchange rate is slightly better for US folks at the moment (US$1.00 = AU$0.90 at this point of time) which might help with the postage -- try the JB HiFi website and you'll be set.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
Raul Marquez said:
Im looking for this movie from the 70's starring George Lazenby on either DVD or Blu-ray. I've only seen a Region 4 DVD on Amazon. Does anyone know if it's available?

Raul
I bought a Fortune Star Region 3 DVD of this title in Chinatown years ago, but that edition seems to be out of print, although the Amazon page does list a seller for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks