What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Devil Wears Prada Target Exclusive (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Target had an exclusve DVD set for "The Devil Wears Prada". Was anyone able to get a set of this? I've been to 4 different Target stores without success. 2 told me they only got a few and sold out while 2 others told me they did not receive a shipment yet. I am on a quest for this set for my wife for Christmas but working 2 jobs for the holidays is making it hard to get around. So if anyone comes across one or has a spare I would like to purchase it for a reasonable price of course. Thanks!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
I went to the Target in Brooklyn today and unfortunately the shelves were completely empty of The Devil Wears Prada exclusive. Does Target normally re-stock more of their exclusives, or is it one of those very "limited editions" where once it sells out, that's it?

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I'm like super confused at this point. I went to a Target (5th one) and this one was actually giving out rainchecks for it. The other 4 were not. When I inquired about a raincheck at one of the other 4 stores the manager said that on the endcap tag the ad said "no rainchecks" and it has something to do with bonus content or book copyright. Now that I have a raincheck for one does that mean they have to give me a copy once they get some in? Some of the stores said they never recieved any shipment while others said they only received a few.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
I saw one that had the book but made no mention of the bonus DVD. Good thing this movie is strictly for the chicks (I've seen it and can say that) or I'd be pissed.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Ain't that the truth! Or set up an in-store pick up like Best Buy. I did find a copy last night. They had a ton of them in.

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
now i feel sorry that i ordered this from amazon.comcan someone show us pix of the set if you got it,please? i loved this movie and i aint even gay.call me fabulous!

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter

I can't even begin to conjecture what any heterosexual man would find even passingly interesting about this film (other than some Anne Hathaway eye candy, but hell, I can get her topless in other films)...

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
^ Like I said earlier, I have not seen it yet. Cannot really stomach Streep too much and can tolerate Hathaway but am a big fan of Stan Tucci though. My wife really liked it so I'll give it a spin when I have nothing to do. What movies has Anne Hathaway do some nude scenes in? I remember a movie called Havoc that she was in but only watched about 5 minutes of it.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I drove to a local Target in the rain last night, and not only did not find the Target exclusive; they did not have the movie in any form.

Aside from gorgeous Hathaway, the movie did nothing for me, but the wife loved it. Guess she'll have to make do with the standard widescreen version for Xmas.

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for the pic Bob, can you tell us what's included in that bonus disc? and what's the length of the extra footage? thanks in advance!

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor

The bonus disc contains the following:

Fox Movie Channel Presents CASTING SESSION - Running time 9:23
Fox Movie Channel Presents LIFE AFTER FILM SCHOOL - Running time 23:00

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I am in So Cal (Garden Grove) and the Target on Katella near Knott Street had a bunch of the DVDs with the bonus disc in case anyone is interested.

I am going out of town tomorrow for a week or I would offer to pick up a copy or two. Sorry about that.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks