What's new

"The convent" Missing audio track (1 Viewer)

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
Hi guys.

Iv'e just got a copy of the film "The Convent" and found no "lords of hell" commentary on the disc. Even though it is listed on the box and in all the reviews of this disc. The only tracks available are "English,French,Production commentary". Have i got a faulty disc are am i missing something.

michael

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Julie K

Screenwriter
My disc has the production commentary and the lords of darkness commentary (cute :) ) listed under "Special Features" - "Audio". If you don't find it there, well, that's weird.
Oops - just noticed where you are - do you have the R1 disc or the R2 disc? Before I got the R1 disc, I had a barebones R2 disc.

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
Julie.

99% of my collection is region 1 including this disc.

And the only other thing in the audio section, Besides the production commentary is the french track. I have just contacted Dv-depot where i got the disc from, And they have confirmed that the only other copy they have, Is exactly the same. They said it was possilble that it was a feature that they dropped at the last minute. Or it was a error and there was only a production commentary too start off with.

But you have just confirmed, That was not the case.

This is real weird. michael.

Julie K

Screenwriter
dv-depot? Is that the one in Canada?

If so, I suspect you got a Canadian version of the disc, which would explain the French track which is not on my disc. You might want to return it and get one from the US. Sometimes Canadian discs are better, as in the Ginger Snaps disc, but this time the US one is the one to get.

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
Julie.
Yeah it is the Canadian one. I will just have to send it back, What a bummer.
Many thanks
michael:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks