The Complete Mr. Bean 4/29 - not so complete after all?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Brandon Gantt, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Mike_Heggemann

I would swear that the first time I saw the pilot episode on my local PBS station, there is a scene in the department store that ends with a woman's skirt getting blown up over her head.

Am I crazy, thinking of something else, or does anyone else remember that as well?

2. Randy A Salas

Randy A Salas Screenwriter

Tony Bensley likes this.
  3. EdwardF

EdwardF Auditioning

Mike

There is a scene in Back To School Mr. Bean were he absorbs the static electricity from the lightening ball experiment and then he discharges the electricity when he touches this woman which causes her dress to fly straight up as if it were blown up over her head.

4. FredCampbell

FredCampbell Agent

5. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Weird Glitch, has anyone else noticed this? I was watching the First episode on the second disc, and all of a sudden I noticed a weird square peice of Fuzz in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It's not always there, but every now and then it makes an appearance.

Any ideas?

6. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm

7. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Nope, always on the same spot. Not always there, and not on all the episodes either. It just sort of appears and dissapears at random.

8. Mike_Heggemann

9. Jonathan Kaye

Jonathan Kaye Second Unit

10. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

http://www.ninjaturtlesnetwork.com/bean.jpg

Found on the first episode(Second Disc), at around 23:50, and it's there till the end.

My DVD Player picked it up completly, but since the disc didn't let me take a picture with Creative Labs Screen Grabber, I had to route it through my TV Tuner to bypass it. Unfortunatly, in the TV Tuner, you can only see the lower left hand corner of the box, and the arrow points to it...

11. Jonathan Kaye

Jonathan Kaye Second Unit

Yes, that's it, if it's white/black (all I can see on your pic is a bit of black).

12. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Unfortunatly, it only showed up complelty on my Creative Labs PC DVD player. The TV Tuner I had to route it through to get the picture cut it off. But yet, it's a grey/dark white background, in a barley larger than a dime box, that has a thick black border aroudn it. There are also lines moving from right to left at a high pitched pace....

13. James Reader

James Reader Screenwriter

Yes, it's an graphic used to sychronise the adverts during a break/end of programme.

14. AnthonyP

AnthonyP Stunt Coordinator

Have there been any more information about those 2 (3?) scenes that were omitted released?

Where can one find those scenes as I have never seen them and they sound like they might be worthwhile? The driving scenes mentioned, are they just random stuff of Bean in a car of actual pieces?

15. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

not that I know of..

But also of note, the Aniamted Bean is coming in a 2 Disc Volume set from the same company sometime in the next month or two..