What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Apprentice Season 5 (Feb. 2006) (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Damn, there went the eye candy. :thumbsdown:

Of all the candidates that are left, I really wouldn't want to hire any of them. As Parker said, Trump should fire them all and start over because this "final four" is a very lame group to choose from.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
Of the four remaining, I like Lee the best. He is intelligent and level-headed, and he can think outside the box.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
When Lee guaranteed a victory like 5 mins into the task, I thought, "You dumbass." But luckily for them they remembered who their judges were and made sure to include price tags. I don't think it really mattered what other theme the women came up with, without dollar signs on the products, they wouldn't have won.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The kooky Brit is kinda growing on me -- he's evolved from goofily annoying to goofily funny.

Then again, it's tough to root against a Nice Jewish Boy like Lee. :)

I'd take either of 'em over either of the girls at this point. Those two haven't shown much in the way of creativity or leadership. Their win in the tailgating task felt more like a lucky break than anything else.

D

DAN NEIR

So glad to see those to conniving wenches go. I couldn't stand either of them. Kind of like the final two, hope the Brit wins.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Anyone know when the CNBC rerun is shown? I missed most of this episode while trying to get my son to go to sleep.

Agreed about the firings. :) (My wife filled me in, although I'd still like to see it.)

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
This was a very funny show. I had predicted that Trump would fire both women last night beforehand, but when they started talking about culottes, I knew they were done.

I like both of the final two, but my pick would be Sean.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

It's supposed to be on at 8:00 on Wed. But for the last two weeks they have not shown it. Wonder why.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Looking it up, they seem to have moved it to 9pm on Sunday. Good thing the Desperate Housewives finale was *last* week. :)

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
I am a little surprised that they were able to round everyone up so quickly, especially since Trump "unexpectedly" fired both members of the other team. Usually there would be an interview process at this stage. Maybe Trump knew he was going to fire both members of which ever team lost?

D

DAN NEIR

If I remember correctly when they get fired they don't really go away but instead stay at another hotel that is close by. So once it was down to the final 2 it would be fairly easy to call everybody back.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Yup. Unless they're Pepe, in which case they hang around for a bunch of weeks. :D

Also, I don't think they are doing only one task per week; that's just the way they air them. So they aren't hanging around for *that* long.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
That was pretty funny about Pepe. "Who was the guy on the left?" "Pepe? Did I really say 'Pepe, you're fired'?"

I think the british bloke will get it.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

On the other hand, there's always a chance that Tarek will pull an Omarosa. Several of the fired contestants made a point of saying that they didn't trust him in their post-firing interviews with TV Guide. I was pretty surprised that Sean picked him.

I am also curious to see if Andrea breaks her streak of never getting along with other women and actually works well with Tammy. (I cracked up when Sean said that he was afraid to work too closely with Tammy because he'd get distracted. :) )

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor

It looks like we may never get the chance to see it if Andrea ends up out of commission.

I agree with Tarek that Sean should have been at the meeting with the Pontiac execs and not picking out a catering menu. Anyone can do that.

I do think that Sean has the better team. I was shocked to see that the American public voted that Lee had the better team by almost 2 to 1! Does anyone even remember Pepe?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
What happened? I missed the last 15-20 minutes because I was putting the baby to sleep. Did Andrea get injured or something? (And if so, does that count as "pulling an Omarosa?" Remember, Omarosa got injured as well!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryH12
Recent bookmarks