What's new

Ten and Ten on Ten R2 France (1 Viewer)

I see in France they have a 2 disc version of Abbas Kiarostami's Ten which includes his documentary Ten on Ten which was at Cannes this year. I am dying to get this! The French Amazon site lists English subtitles on Ten but it's unclear if they are included on Ten on Ten. Does anyone know if Ten on Ten has English subs? If I purchase this at Amazon France will they ship this to the US? If not anyone know where I can purchase French DVD's online?

Thanks.here

Asif

Auditioning
10 on 10 doesn't have English subtitles, but the option for the English dubbed version is offered along with the french obviously. Amazon.fr ships around the world, if you already have a log in for Amazon.com you can use the same one at all other amazons.

No subs but English dub? That is interesting, does Kiarostami do the dub or is it a generic English voice? At any rate I will order this immediately, thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks