What's new

Teaser poster for The Two Towers released (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Great, great teaser. Instant memories of watching the preview footage with FOTR back in March... Here we go again!

Dan

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
That poster's so badass it's not even funny!!! :D:emoji_thumbsup: :star:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
:cool: :eek:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Ben, you're a prince among men :) Thanks SO MUCH for making the clip available :D

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
The teaser kicks ass!! :D:D:D Was that Gríma I saw being knocked down the stairs???

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
OH
MY
GOD!

Screw summer, bring on December! Gollum's voice alone will give me nightmares. :D

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
Ben & Perry, you've both stumbled over one of the weird traits of this board software, it puts spaces into long URLS, I have been posting trailers in a few threads and the same thing happens. you need to delete the spaces (or '%20's) the red dragon link is also Link Removed (again delete the spaces).
now for a little humour
Link Removed this was made as a parody when I posted the trailer/poster news over at http://www.nzgames.com so take it in the spirit it was made (remember the two towers petition) so if you think you know who waldo is, click away :)
Link Removed

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
While I believe political correctness can become too overzealous at times that waldo TTT poster is a deliberate attempt to play off a tragic event and is in no way funny and clearly demonstrates poor taste.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Nigel, I for one appreciate the humor, particularly when taking into consideration the morons who wanted the movie to be renamed. I enjoyed the one dimwit who said that people should complain to Tolkein so that he would rename the movie before its release. Duh!

We Americans shouldn't expect everyone else in the world to feel the pain that we do, nor should we get hypersensitive when that is made evident.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Another friend and I have been picking on my fiancee ever since the Oscars. We were complaining that Ian McKellen didn't win an Oscar for Gandalf, but agreed he had two more shots at it. She turned to us and said, completely straight faced "Uhm, guys, Gandalf died!"
The abuse continues to this day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks