What's new
World Wide Stereo

SVS is in the house! One problem though.... (1 Viewer)

Vincent_S

Second Unit
My fiance and the cat fell asleep on the couch as I was unpacking it!:angry: Guess I'll have to fire it up later. Oh yeah, this thing is HUGE!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mike Nep

Stunt Coordinator
Screw the cat! What's it gonna say? Turn it down? As for the fiance, that's a different story. Send her shopping for a couple hours... shopping for munchies for tonights game!:emoji_thumbsup:

Vincent_S

Second Unit
LOL! I wish I could but she gets cranky when you wake her from a nap. I definately don't want to wake her up with a scene from a movie.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Thats easyily solved:
1. Pick up cat
2. Drop cat on fiance.
3. Act like nothing happened
4. Pop in movie

greg_t

Screenwriter
You don't realize by the pictures how big the SVS's are until you get it in your house. They are massive. Has for the cat, put in "the Haunting" DTS and it probably won't go near it again.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I got the 20-39pci. As for the cat, that's my boy. When my fiance wakes up, she's STILL asleep BTW, the cat will be cowering under the bed;) I've been reorganizing the furniture while she's been asleep to clear out a corner for the sub. I guess I'll know how it looks when she wakes up.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
A piece of advice from a cat owner, you may be waiting forever to find a time when the cat is not "napping". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Indy7solo
Recent bookmarks