What's new

Survivor Cambodia (1 Viewer)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Ronald Epstein said:
I had to catch up on two weeks of episodes yesterday.

I am pretty happy with the survivors who were voted off. No doubt, the most annoying players so far.

Abbey won't be too far behind, I am certain.

Sort of surprised that "the rat" was not voted out, but in the end, it seemed the rest of the group saw what we clearly did on this end.

It's a decent season.

PS: I take it that Jeremy never had the chance to grab that hidden idol during the competition? I may have missed it if I did.
He grabbed it.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Way early, but either of those are fine with me. I though Varner WAS playing a good game, until last episode.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I like Woo, too. But he always seems pretty clueless in terms of what's going on around camp socially. Always the last to know. That doesn't bode well for him.

I agree that this is a pretty good blend of characters..even with a dearth of eye candy. :biggrin:

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Survivor has always been hit or miss depending on the setting and characters and drama. This season's definitely a winner so far with savvy second time around players working the game from day one and working each other even better. Your human anthropology lesson is being given by players with a Master's Degree. And the best reveal of that is how civil they are after cutting each other's throats to get ahead without a moment of bad feelings (except for Abi, of course). They accept and respect knowing everyone aboard is merely a player, nothing personal.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Props to Savage and Tasha for figuring out how to position themselves (even though in the minority) and being able to take out both Peih-gee and Jeff Varner. Masterful. And let Abi believe she's the swing vote until you figure out her time has run its course.

This, without a doubt, is one of the best seasons in a long time--at least this early in the game.

I figure another shake-up is probably coming soon.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Haven't watched the episode yet, spoilers don't bother me, But Abi is still there? OMG, she's one of the most horrible creatures on this show, and fans actually voted her back to play again?

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Mike Frezon said:
Props to Savage and Tasha for figuring out how to position themselves (even though in the minority) and being able to take out both Peih-gee and Jeff Varner. Masterful. And let Abi believe she's the swing vote until you figure out her time has run its course.

This, without a doubt, is one of the best seasons in a long time--at least this early in the game.

I figure another shake-up is probably coming soon.

Would not be surprised if they went back to 2 tribes, with Angkor dissolved. If that happens, I hope Tasha and Savage go to one tribe, and Abi and Woo to the other, so he can continue to vote for her and she can continue to be obnoxious.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:laugh:

The Savage/Tasha maneuvers are textbook on how to deal with "not having the numbers" after a shuffle.

Abi is so easily manipulated, she becomes a GREAT player to take late in the game. But something tells me she won't make it that far this time...

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
:laugh:

The Savage/Tasha maneuvers are textbook on how to deal with "not having the numbers" after a shuffle.

Abi is so easily manipulated, she becomes a GREAT player to take late in the game. But something tells me she won't make it that far this time...
Totally forgot that portion of the game. Abi would be great to take to the end, not a chance she would win. Might be a smart strategy to keep her around.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Abi has a chance to win, IF, and yes that is a big IF, she gets there, and TAKES THE CREDIT she deserves for getting people voted out.

I don't think that is her plan, because I don't think she HAS a plan, but, if it is, it's brilliant!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I was shocked how close we came to losing Woo this week.

You know, his only "brilliance" is not getting involved. His idea of strategizing with another player is simply sitting there and softly agreeing or just nodding his head.

This is a guy that could have won the million dollars if he didn't throw it away in an effort to be a gentleman.

I am still shocked Abi is around. Her time is coming.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Ronald Epstein said:
I was shocked how close we came to losing Woo this week.

You know, his only "brilliance" is not getting involved. His idea of strategizing with another player is simply sitting there and softly agreeing or just nodding his head.

This is a guy that could have won the million dollars if he didn't throw it away in an effort to be a gentleman.

I am still shocked Abi is around. Her time is coming.

But Woo really fought to stay at tribal council, which is the first time he stepped up and tried to take control of his own destiny. A definite evolution for him. And it worked. Today, Woo became a man, Survivor-wise. We're so proud.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Maybe it was the edit, but how could Abi have any play on how the vote went?

Woo and Varner vote each other and cancel each other out.

Savage and Tasha then have a majority vote and whomever they vote for goes home. Whether Abi voted with them or against them it wouldn't matter. If they voted for Varner and she voted for Woo, it's 2 votes against 3 and Varner is out.

The only thing Woo and Varner could have done was vote together against, say, Savage, and hope for a 2 v 2 tie with Abi being the outstanding vote. Only then could Abi's vote have any weight.

While I think the idea of taking a villain like Abi to the end makes sense, she's too much of a wild card and could blurt out any plan that's being worked on to whomever just so every one knows she's important. She's better gone.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I had the same exact thought.

Also: Why the hell wouldnt you just vote Abi out to keep the TRIBE strong if you really do have such a conflict between voting out one of the other two. =p

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Woo we hardly knew you. Only second time around players could sustain this level of non-stop blindsides. You'd think it would be the opposite, but deception is definitely a learned craft.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Not to brag (because I'm really not that good at predicting the outcomes on Survivor)...but I knew Woo only had a week or two left.

He just seemed completely clueless as to what was going on around him socially. It was kind of an easy way for everyone else to go. Easy peasy.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Spencer lives to survive another day (or three). Now that they all merge, he should do well on immunity challenges by himself.

Still can't believe Kass and the other woman utterly failed at the challenge, yet they're not held accountable for anything? Had they had any skill their team could have won, but they were pathetic.

Predicting they'll both choke on upcoming challenges and are hopefully on their way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks