What's new

Supernatural season 11 (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Surprised not to see a thread for this. But, I wanted to discuss them finally introducing (and confirming a fan theory) God. Chuck Shirley no less.

The last segment of the episode where it looks to be over for Dean & Sam and then the amulet glows and then we see all the townspeople...even those who died come back....then cut to them seeing Chuck. :)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Maybe it has been mentioned before or perhaps it is only me not noticing correctly but it seems that the series has stopped using any classic rock as part of the soundtrack. Anyone else notice this?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Yeah, I assume it's a budgetary consideration. However, they did just have Chuck play 'Fare Thee Well' in that Inside Llewyn Davis homage last week and I'm sure they'll use 'Wayward Son' in the recap in the finale like always.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I did like how Dean was asking the questions we all might ask of God....why do you allow such horrible things. What made it even a better scenes was how Dean asked. You expect Dean to be a smart ass...but, instead he asks respectively and with tears in his eyes.

One thing about the show that is really bumming me out. Is they haven't brought their Dad (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) back even for a cameo. Morgan has said he would love to come back to the show. I am hoping before the show ends we see Dad again.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
So I am at my friends daughter's Bat Mitvah service tonight. Every time god's name is mentioned...all I can think of is the name and image of Chuck Shurley. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks